Nugget Shooter Forums

Meteorite Charts.

Hey Erik,

Did I understand right?... most meteorites are 4.5 billion years old :WOW: ?! That is one hell of a statistic; awesome!

Thanks for sharing the link.

Scott

Yea and in one of the other posts someone said Sonny Clary was the only one to find an achondrite in the USA but there just happens to be one of the largest stony meteorites in the USA that is an achondrite dropping 1,073 Kilos.

Yea and in one of the other posts someone said Sonny Clary was the only one to find an achondrite in the USA but there just happens to be one of the largest stony meteorites in the USA that is an achondrite dropping 1,073 Kilos.

Hi Basaltgrooro

I don't know who said it was a achondrite. The meteorite that I found was the first USA R chondrite.

Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com

Hi Basaltgrooro

I don't know who said it was a achondrite. The meteorite that I found was the first USA R chondrite.

Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com

Hi Sonny,

I think it was mentioned back on this thread..... I should have corrected it back then as I knew that what you found was an R chondrite. I got busy and forgot to post... Congratulations on such a rare find and also on your recent discoverys.

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index...?showtopic=9704

Jim

Archived