Nugget Shooter Forums

Sent by a friend, what's next

Shoot Bill, you better get on the band wagon quick and be the first AZ dealer :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: . They should sell like hot cakes(day old from IHOP) :laught16::laught16::laught16: .

O'29er in 29 :whoopie: :banged: :nutty::miner::ROFL:

Hey Bill thats to funny-wonder how many people fall for that hocus-pocus :Huh_anim]: I would pay at least $50.00 for a replica of JB's pointy finger on a corn dog stick :laught16: -the only problem with that is it only works in the tucson region :innocent0009: -Mike C... :ph34r2:

Bill I have to throw in a true story here............in 1993 when I was trying to find gold and stay alive in Papua New Guinea the top of the line detector I had there would go crazy when the coil was about knee high off the ground. It had all the latest GB tech. but still didn't work, so I returned to the USA to find a machine that would work.

I called the owner/inventor of this type of machine in your post, told him my problems and he said I needed his top of the line model, $10,000.00 worth. I said fine but if I go all the way back to PNG and it doesn't work, I'm coming right back to his residence and shoot him in the stomach from side to side and watch him bleed out.

He refused to sell me his top of the line machine because..............I didn't have the right attitude.

Guess that's why I'm still poor, wrong attitude.

Guest montana

They arrive almost daily at Rich Hill with these things. After a week they are over at Lloyes looking at real metal detectors. What a shame this continues to go on year after year. ----Bob

"HEADS UP: If you have a heart problem or stress easily please be wise with the RT Examiner. RT does not accept responibility for any over-the-top effect such a powerful instrument might have. Frenzied digging and over-excitement does cause health problems. It is a tool and although you can see with your eyes what it can do, please see it as a tool and understand that Murphy's Law is alive and well in the mining and detecting game."

Darn, Guess I should stay away from these.............

"HEADS UP: If you have a heart problem or stress easily please be wise with the RT Examiner. RT does not accept responibility for any over-the-top effect such a powerful instrument might have. Frenzied digging and over-excitement does cause health problems. It is a tool and although you can see with your eyes what it can do, please see it as a tool and understand that Murphy's Law is alive and well in the mining and detecting game."

Darn, Guess I should stay away from these.............

El Dorado,

(After wiping coffee off my computer)

:yikes: :bowdown: Thanks for the "HEADS UP", I almost ordered one of those gizmos :ROFL: re-read the AD. With my congestive heart failure and tendency to get overly excited..... :smack: :zapped: :banged: I would have been toast the first trip into the hills..... Guess that they designed that rig for the young at heart and layed back crowd. :laught16: :shrug:

Jim

Bill

He of little faith! :innocent0009: They work best in Australia because anyway it points you can find gold.

It also works great for the seller being he gets the gold mine and you get the shaft. If it don't work for you at least you have a calculator to add up your loss on top. :POsmiley01: :raspberry:

Do you think Minelab will put one on top of the GP detectors? :icon_mrgreen:

Chuck A. Two grapes short of a fruit salad :coffeetime:

Check out this informative video on their newest product sure to wow the critics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORVXhPAdV9I

There is a local well known detecting talent that has tried these and beleives in them so we may all be behind the curve on this "technology".

Now for something really scary... They make "security" products also. I sure hope our TSA (Thousands Standing Around) don't see this video and start writing checks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVLSnMLHaE8

Lotsa luck,

I especially like the sensitivity knob that the demonstrator just kept turning clockwise past the

maximum and around to the zero point again.

I'll be the first to admit to being behind on some things,

but...omg these things just strech credulity to new levels.

a funny youtube demo...if you can stay awake listening to the music.

Flak

Goldenone: Heck the cost of one of those things won't put much of a dent in your fund and think of all the gas money,ETC that you will save when you learn it can't find those pounds of gold each day and you have stay home and work--heck you will a least have some fun :innocent0009: testing thing--probably has a full life time guarantee against

finding gold :Huh_anim]:

Hi All:

If any of you are planning to buy one of these LRL's or MFD's - make sure you get the ones that have a little container on the top. According to the manual - you're supposed to put a small sample of whatever you're looking for into the container so this way it matches the harmonics and gives you the location of similar objects in the field. :nutty: :bs: :postdigger: :laught16::ROFL:

Steve

• 6 years later...

Last I heard, Carl From Geotech was offering $25,000 to anyone that could Prove these things work.

No one has.

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports.dat

Edited by homefire