Nugget Shooter Forums

Sounds and looks good. The next time I'm down south, we will stop by and say HI, and stay a day or 2.

O'29 in29

I have been by there. it is about 20 miles from where my wife and I are building our retirement home. It has not been open that long. It is a nice section of stream with plenty of water for dredging or high banking. The owner of it digs out various areas along the creek for easy processing by high banking. He also has a camping area where you can park your trailer. No really large gold but if you work at it, there will be color in your pan. He will have rental dredges or so I understand. Also will have a small store for supplies. He was building the store when I was over there in November. met a couple from OK who were high banking and getting back some color.

• 3 years later...

Been to the camp twice,found some fine gold and a few nice sized flakes.the people are very friendly and helpful. Miner mike is a great help to explain all phases of gold recovery.they rent high bankers and have plenty of dirt piles to dig from. The cabins are great too. I hope to spend a week there next year just enjoying finding some Gold..

Just an update for those that haven't been to AGC in a while, Miner Mike is no longer among the staff, it is not been revealed as to why that is, at this time it's not known if he had other commitments to pursue or why he left.

The AGC is still going strong even without Mike, so don't change any plans on going there.

Skip