Nugget Shooter Forums

New Member FritzM, Long Time Viewer First Time Poster!

I want to commend this forum andits members for the wealth of information that it is. I've learned a lot just from searching and reading past posts. I'm a Desert Gold Digger and am looking for suggestions on other clubs to join. I live just East of Tucson and try to be in the Greaterville territory at least once a week. Looking to visit Arivaca claims tomorrow if anyone is interested. PM me and I will get back to you tonight. Thanks for all of the great info! looking forward to the forums!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't help you around Tucson but I'm sure someone from that area will chime in.

Hey thanks, I never actually went to Arivaca, had a change of mind and visited Greaterville instead. I try to head out there at least once a week, always looking to meet up with members. Frankly I avoid going to other areas alone for the fact that its not safe. Great forum you have here, I'll be around and thanks for the welcomes!