Nugget Shooter Forums

TRUE GROUND PENETRATING RADAR, FIND DEEP TREASURE, COINS, BOTTLES, CANNON BALLS

I purchased my Easy Radar almost 2 years ago, the product, as well as the service provided by Karl and Easy Radar has been fantastic. I run a home inspection business and as part of my service I conduct underground oil tank locating. The traditional method of doing this is with a magnetic field locator. Once a target it identified ground probing (or worse digging a two-foot hole to visually confirm is necessary). I searched for an affordable GPR for years, and the closest I came was a $10K used model. Then I found Easy Radar. For a quarter of the price, I received a fully functioning 500 MHz GPR that has made my life infinitely easier! This unit has never been wrong! Recently I had Karl upgrade my radar, he went above and beyond what was expected. I highly recommend Karl and Easy radar. You wont be sorry!

Asking $4550 shipped.

TRUE GPR.jpg

TRUE GPR1.jpg

TRUE GPR2.jpg

I'm no mathematician but if as you say a used machine would have cost you $10K and you found this one for a quarter of that price it comes to $2500 ... and you are asking $4550 shipped! Hmmm!

• Like 4