Nugget Shooter Forums

Annual & Special Meetings Results are Announced by Signal Gold Inc (Formerly Anaconda Mining)

At May 12th 2022 Signal Gold Inc  ( ANX) is pleased to announced after the shareholders special &  annual meeting and with their joint and agreed resolution   they are pleased to announce that from today 12th of May the changed name of Company as Signal Gold Inc will be effective .

They are expecting that from 17th of May they will be appear in Toronto stock exchange with the new name ( Signal Gold), Also with the new stock symbol "SGNL".

ABOUT SIGNAL GOLD

Signal Gold is a TSX and OTCQX-listed gold mining, development, and exploration company, focused in the top-tier Canadian mining jurisdictions of Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. The Company is advancing the Goldboro Gold Project in Nova Scotia, a significant growth project subject to a positive Feasibility Study (Please see the ‘NI 43-101 Technical Report and Feasibility Study for the Goldboro Gold Project, Eastern Goldfields District, Nova Scotia' on January 11, 2022 for further details). Signal Gold also operates mining and milling operations in the prolific Baie Verte Mining District of Newfoundland which includes the fully permitted Pine Cove Mill, tailings facility and deep-water port, as well as ~15,000 hectares of highly prospective mineral property, including those adjacent to the past producing, high-grade Nugget Pond Mine at its Tilt Cove Gold Project.

It's called "pump and dump". You buy a volume of a penny mining stock - pump up interest on the internet by posting on free forums like this one - and sell the stock when it goes up a penny or two. Rinse and repeat. That last part - rinse and repeat is why you keep seeing this nonsense on the forums.

The company he's pumping is trading in the half dollar range. Less than a year ago it was trading for more than a dollar.

Pump and dump is illegal but who are they going to prosecute? Some guy who calls himself "Goldworth"? :grr01:

1 hour ago, clay said:

It's called "pump and dump". You buy a volume of a penny mining stock - pump up interest on the internet by posting on free forums like this one - and sell the stock when it goes up a penny or two. Rinse and repeat. That last part - rinse and repeat is why you keep seeing this nonsense on the forums.

The company he's pumping is trading in the half dollar range. Less than a year ago it was trading for more than a dollar.

Pump and dump is illegal but who are they going to prosecute? Some guy who calls himself "Goldworth"? :grr01:

Goldworth is just his latest user's name, I keep banning him but he keeps coming back using a different IP address, all from Pakistan, he's been posting here off and on for 2 to 3 years.

I'll ban him again in a day or two after other members see the replies, just in case some want to invest!! LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Did you invest in it at all Skip? 

Haha

• Hmmmmmm 1

3 hours ago, nugget108 said:

Did you invest in it at all Skip? 

Haha

Well, I did put in my 2 cents worth in my last post :rolleyes:, not sure if that was what the OP had in mind though. :89:

• Haha 2