Nugget Shooter Forums

2008-2022 Mining Journals for sale as a single package $50

There are a couple months ... 5 or 6 out of the entire set ... that are missing but for the most part each year is complete and a lot of good reading for someone. If I could get $50 for the set and someone wants to pick them up in Prescott Valley that would be great. They are way to heavy to ship.

Thanks for looking, Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

OK ... I thought I would try to make a couple bucks off of these and then pretty much a similar batch of old GPAA Gold Prospector mags to help off set the cost of gas going back to NH. So seeing no interest on a monetary end would anyone like to have them. NO CHARGE but you have to pick them up in Prescott Valley. I will not ship them. If no one wants them unfortunately they will be recycled. I am not making room for them with my move back to NH.

NH? What prospecting are you going to there, Mike??  Sorry you have to leave AZ! Anyways, Max @Gilaoro2 might want them- he took a bunch of my ICMJ magazines for an index he’s putting together.

Well. Good luck with the move!

• Like 1

GotAU ... Believe it or not there is gold in NH, ME and VT. Maybe not in the abundance here in AZ but still available to those who search it out. AND some of it is large enough for my GM1000 to see it. It's not all flour gold like some would have you believe. Granted it is mostly if not all Glacier Gold from the last ice age pushing gold down from Canada but it is still gold and I will get some of it. Actually have a little bit of NH gold in my possession already. And then there is always the treasure hunting with the Equinox 800. So I won't be having withdrawals for lack of metal detecting. LOL

• Like 1

I forgot about glacial gold, so that would be cool to find.  Historic relics back east put us in the west to shame, there’ve been some really old things found back there.

Looks like Max hasn’t been on for almost a month, hope he’s OK. He’s the only one I could think of who would want those magazines.  

Well, take care- looking forward to hearing about your new finds back East!

8 hours ago, GotAU? said:

I forgot about glacial gold, so that would be cool to find.  Historic relics back east put us in the west to shame, there’ve been some really old things found back there.

Looks like Max hasn’t been on for almost a month, hope he’s OK. He’s the only one I could think of who would want those magazines.  

Well, take care- looking forward to hearing about your new finds back East!

Max has a lot on his plate to deal with but he does check in every now and then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1