Nugget Shooter Forums

EVERYTHING YELLOW IS NOT GOLD! 😆

Hey there! I live in Portland Oregon and spend a lot of my time at on or in the river either looking for gold panning for gold or fishing! 

When I first started having interest in gold nuggets and finding gold and then became obsessed with the idea of it LMAO I literally picked up every single thing that was yellow or resembled yellow might be yellow if you wash the dirt off of it kinda thing! It was insanity to say the least... Anyway found something the other day and I wanted to see if anybody else could maybe give me an idea of what it is I think I know what it is but insight is always nice

Edited by GoldPDX

4 hours ago, GoldPDX said:

Hey there! I live in Portland Oregon and spend a lot of my time at on or in the river either looking for gold panning for gold or fishing! 

When I first started having interest in gold nuggets and finding gold and then became obsessed with the idea of it LMAO I literally picked up every single thing that was yellow or resembled yellow might be yellow if you wash the dirt off of it kinda thing! It was insanity to say the least... Anyway found something the other day and I wanted to see if anybody else could maybe give me an idea of what it is I think I know what it is but insight is always n

:useless:

Edited by Morlock