Nugget Shooter Forums

Greetings from Serbia. Jalapeno and Carolina Reaper

IzNoGood

hello dear friends i hope you all in good health and you on good gold. here in Serbia its wery cold its winter right now.

i hope i can ask you for one help. my older son Luka and my mom got idea to grow peppers. here in Serbia its rare to find Jalapeno and Carolina Reaper peppers, and its open market to sell on dicent pride even fresh or prepared in glass jars. he its 13 years old and its his first buisness :) i look to suport him as much as i can i am so prowd on his idea.

i need you guys to ask does any of you have some pepper seeds of these or some other speaces? i will be wery grateful if someone can help me. 

On 2/7/2022 at 2:45 PM, IzNoGood said:

hello dear friends i hope you all in good health and you on good gold. here in Serbia its wery cold its winter right now.

i hope i can ask you for one help. my older son Luka and my mom got idea to grow peppers. here in Serbia its rare to find Jalapeno and Carolina Reaper peppers, and its open market to sell on dicent pride even fresh or prepared in glass jars. he its 13 years old and its his first buisness :) i look to suport him as much as i can i am so prowd on his idea.

i need you guys to ask does any of you have some pepper seeds of these or some other speaces? i will be wery grateful if someone can help me. 

Hello, greetings from California! Anthony here. Have you gotten some help with your request?  If not, PM me your contact information, I would be happy to help . One question though. Are seeds ok to ship to you and would they go through your customs OK? I know UPS will not import seeds and some EU countries like Italy require a special inspection of them.  I would hate to have our efforts wasted if the seeds get confiscated, so can you find out? Thanks, and nice to meet you!

-Anthony

On 2/11/2022 at 10:47 PM, GotAU? said:

Hello, greetings from California! Anthony here. Have you gotten some help with your request?  If not, PM me your contact information, I would be happy to help . One question though. Are seeds ok to ship to you and would they go through your customs OK? I know UPS will not import seeds and some EU countries like Italy require a special inspection of them.  I would hate to have our efforts wasted if the seeds get confiscated, so can you find out? Thanks, and nice to meet you!

-Anthony

People bring along seeds all the time on airplanes from countries to the U.S. and vis verse , just grab some seeds and mail it in a plain envelope and put a few seeds between a paper towel.  But closer to Serbia Luka should watch this YouTube video for some inspiration. Pozdrav is Kalifornie.

Gledaj ova video na UTube    In Serbia, world's hottest peppers grow under the snow

• Like 1

I ordered some Carolina Reaper seeds for him, sending them as soon as I get the package. Those outta take the chill off his winter! :ROFL:

• Like 2