Nugget Shooter Forums

Gonna try again to Tom Wells

Well crap! Running abit behind. Never really felt real bad but wife was. Had sore thoat and coughed but I always cough. No fever either of us. She says git out.  Gonna give it 2 days and if all still well, headed for Tom Wells on Monday for a week.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't make it Sir. Wife got worse and had to take her to ER yesterday. She has covid. They found some blood clots in lungs. Gave her some shots in stomach to break them up. She's coming home tomorrow. Me?? No fever, My oxygen saturation is a little low, but normally low. A little congestion but don't feel sickly. Awaiting a reply from VA.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, shep said:

Didn't make it Sir. Wife got worse and had to take her to ER yesterday. She has covid. They found some blood clots in lungs. Gave her some shots in stomach to break them up. She's coming home tomorrow. Me?? No fever, My oxygen saturation is a little low, but normally low. A little congestion but don't feel sickly. Awaiting a reply from VA.

Shep, sorry to hear about your wife, I'll keep you both in my prayers for a fast healing.

Keep us updated please.

• Like 2

Got your back Tomboy, I will be praying for both of you.  

Old Tom

• Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 5:44 PM, shep said:

I hope the Mrs. Shep feels better!  You, yourself will probably never get it.  I hear Gold Fever trumps Covid.  Go figure ...

Anyways, you take care.  Hope to see you around the fireside, soon!

Andyy