Nugget Shooter Forums

I'm Back!

33 minutes ago, pairadiceau said:

Patrick,

Good to hear your voice my friend!

Hope to see you soon in Q when things smooth out.

Jeff

Did you have or still have a yellow lab retriever?

Patrick you old 'Ratsamafraz'.  Where the heck have you been so long?  You must have some tall tales to tell us about your adventures.  Come-on bro give us the story.  :thumbsupanim 

Old Tom

• Like 1

Hello Tom. Gosh,  the list is pretty good long as to where I've been.  Mostly visiting the north east of AZ.  Summer usually finds me near Show Low,  Eagar, Snowflake and so on.  Usually spend a month or so around Prescott Valley visiting with Shep.  At the moment,  I'm camped ln Wickenburg and harassing Bill.  Next move will probably be the Bag Dad area.   Any idea pointy fingers for me?

Hi Patrick, Hope to see you out there on one of the group expeditions. Can,t remember where I met you. Maybe Gold Basin when Roger Dyer and Dennis Miller were there. Anyhow I am in North Williamson valley now. Hope to meet with Shep again next week. ,have not seen him since the WSPA was at Rye patch.

Patrick,

Just after Christmas Lu and the TWO boys and I drove past Tom Wells and remembered the good times there.

We went on to Safford to look for fire agates and saffordites.  I don't know how to find gold any more!

Good luck out there wherever you may be.  I hear Bag Dad has a killer dump.  I wonder if it is as good as Tonopah.

Mitchel