Nugget Shooter Forums

Headed To Black Hill Rockhound Area Tuesday

I'm going to Safford again.  This time I'm going to spend some time at the Rockhound Area.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'll be there some time on 12/28 and spend a night.  It will be a little cool in the 50s but we'll have a look around.

1 hour ago, mn90403 said:

I'm going to Safford again.  This time I'm going to spend some time at the Rockhound Area.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'll be there some time on 12/28 and spend a night.  It will be a little cool in the 50s but we'll have a look around.

Sounds like an interesting area. Post photos of your finds. Good luck.

Well, we went on our trip.  We found fire agates and Saffordites.  Pictures will follow.

I want to give a BIG THANKS to Jeff and Jenn for providing some much needed help just in the nick of time!  I'd never met Jeff but when I asked for some help he was very willing and capable of giving it.  I'll explain more about that later but Jeff and Jenn look for gold and they also look for fire agates.  Check out their YouTube channel.  There is one of the funniest 'fixes' for a toaster oven you will ever see!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD-2Jjcna9saIxc4_x5hVlg

• Like 1

Mitchel,

It sounds like you had a good trip, happy new year and thanks a bunch for posting that informative DIY toaster oven repair video.  Mine died recently and I am going to the junk yard tomorrow and try to find an air bag, I can't wait to get it repaired!

Jeff

• Haha 1