Nugget Shooter Forums

Franconia Strewn Field question.

1 minute ago, Firewater Forge said:

Have any of you visited there?

Have any of you found anything there?

Are there any problems the area?

Many members have been there, found "things", and have described access issues on the forum. If you search the archives (above right hand corner), you will find a lot of information to answer your questions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BMc said:

Many members have been there, found "things", and have described access issues on the forum. If you search the archives (above right hand corner), you will find a lot of information to answer your questions.

Thank you sir. I will be digging into the achives.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been there several times and found many 'irons' and others.  They will sound off on your metal detector but so will some of the hot rocks.  After a while you can train your eyes to see them without a detector in some areas North of the Railroad tracks.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Firewater Forge - Hope you got your access answer, but if you didn’t, the main issue when I was there over a year ago is that the road accessing the North side of the fall area crosses over the RR in one spot and its a private crossing - the RR can site you for trespassing over it.  Some even had a meeting with the choo choo po po for doing it  :inocent: 
There are safer ways to access the northern site by walking in through the culverts in the wash. PM me if you want a Google Earth Site map.

Note to all: Has anyone been there recently??

I am planning to go again soon also and I was wondering if there were any updates when you went? (PM if needed).

Thanks!