Nugget Shooter Forums

LONG RANGE DETECTOR of the week lol

We seem to have everyone doubting this device works as advertised, they clearly showed that there was a buried pot of gold that this device detected in the cartoons and still ya'll doubt it will work, shame on ya'll!!! :nono:

The only problem I have with this device is now is I have learn to how to properly pronounce words that I thought I knew how to pronounce!! :2mo5pow:

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

:)Wow, thanks for posting that!!I have some old electronic parts and broken radios in a box in the shed, now I know what to do with them without having to wait for the next electronic recycling event!  $:thumbsupanim$

• Haha 1

:idea:The year aint over yet!:arrowheadsmiley:

We should have a contest to see who can put together the best one of the year that works (at doing whatever it takes to get the gold! ) and have Bill vote on it!:ya:

1st prize? 

An old friend of mine spent his life savings on a "long range detector". He really wanted to believe he could find a huge cache or a rich vein with it.

He was old and desperate to find something big before he died. A guy came along and convinced him this machine would work. All he had to do is get within 50 miles of a rich vein.

He sat down there next to the road and fiddled with that thing for three years. Meanwhile we were digging ounces off the hill a hundred yards away. He was frustrated to say the least. 

He never kept believing though. He couldn't afford to. He spent tens of thousands of dollars on it and he just couldn't admit he had been swindled. He wasted the last good years of his life believing in something he knew was a fantasy but he couldn't admit it to himself. 

• Sad 3

This guy spent 5 years around here trying to sell that machine. He would drive around the gold placer and strike up conversations. Claimed to be a PhD of some kind. From Houston. 

He told me he had gold claims for sale in the Caballos one day. He took me to a spot right in the middle of the patent and offered me 20 acres for $10,000. When I told him he was full of crap he started talking a mile a minute. He was a bull$hit machine.

But my old friend Bill was enraptured by this guy's line of BS. It was spooky. They were hanging out.

I guess he did what he wanted to do. I tried to talk him out of it and so did his daughter. But he showed up one day with this thing and I helped him put it together. He was proud of it.

It was just some crap bolted to a nice little Honda generator. A couple stakes to drive in the ground. A pair of dowsing rods in some PVC handles and a little wood block with three switches on it.

When he died I got the machine. I still use the generator for camping. It's indestructable. I think I have the little wood block with the switches somewhere. The rest went in the garbage.

Guys believe what they want to believe. I understand where he was coming from. But I still would like to dirty up that rat that took his money.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a German entry.  I can't find any reviews or anyone who has bought one either!

https://eurotechnology-group.com/product/klayzer-gr-pro

This is more about the 'group' which made me try more research but to no avail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: The second link posted was removed per forum rules not allowing links to other metal detector sales websites, I left the first link as I don't see that detector harming Bill's store and potential sales.

AuSeeker 

On 11/6/2021 at 8:01 PM, mn90403 said:

Edit: The second link posted was removed per forum rules not allowing links to other metal detector sales websites, I left the first link as I don't see that detector harming Bill's store and potential sales.

AuSeeker 

Thanks Skip.  I don't think anyone here is willing to buy anything from a detector 'store' in Europe.

19 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

While I agree but it could sway someone to buy a brand that Bill doesn't carry.

It also advocates giving fake detector  sites more clicks and that relates to more $ for them, why encourage it?