Nugget Shooter Forums

Biden's Bureau of Land Management (BLM) head linked to eco-terror plot

The Senate confirmed President Biden’s embattled eco-terrorist-linked nominee who endorsed population control and was convicted for participating in a tree spiking plot to lead the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).

"The sales (trees) were marked so that no workers would be injured and so that you a--holes know that they are spiked," read the letter obtained by Fox News. "The majority of the trees were spiked within the first ten feet, but many, many others were spiked as high as a hundred and fifty feet."

"P.S., You bastards go in there anyway and a lot of people could get hurt," the note concluded.

Stone-Manning also took heavy fire for her graduate thesis where she endorsed population control to protect the environment, writing that Americans needed to "breed fewer consuming humans." She also wrote that parents should stop having children after having two and created a sample advertisement that called a pictured child an "environmental hazard."

Biden’s new BLM director also wrote in a 1991 essay that Americans should "wage war on overpopulation" to protect grizzly bears.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-confirms-tracy-stone-manning-eco-terrorist

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beeper Bob said:

Wonderful another Eco crackpot in office. I can not print what I really think, but I bet our recreational mining will be hit hard by this administration.

I'll take that bet. 

No one cares about recreational "mining". It's not something that is on anyone's list of concerns.

I'll bet that this administration does not impact your hobby use of public land in any way.

An "eco crackpot" is no worse than a shill for the oil and extraction industries. That seems to be the game we are playing now days. Neither extreme offers sound management of our public lands. They simply pander to idealistic beleifs that are equally ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • wow 1

2 hours ago, Beeper Bob said:

Wonderful another Eco crackpot in office. I can not print what I really think, but I bet our recreational mining will be hit hard by this administration.

I can't believe the Senate confirmed this person. I seriously doubt her views have become more main stream or less radical. I shudder to think of the back room deals she has planned. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

Biden’s new BLM director also wrote in a 1991 essay that Americans should "wage war on overpopulation" to protect grizzly bears.

Waging war on the American people to protect grizzly bears? 
This woman belongs in the but house.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

No one has suggested waging war on the American people to protect grizzly bears. 

Get real Slim. 

Quote: "Biden’s new BLM director also wrote in a 1991 essay that Americans should "wage war on overpopulation" to protect grizzly bears."

What population do you think she was referring to Bob? 

1 hour ago, Dakota Slim said:

Quote: "Biden’s new BLM director also wrote in a 1991 essay that Americans should "wage war on overpopulation" to protect grizzly bears."

What population do you think she was referring to Bob? 

What kind of war do you think she was referring to Slim?

:25r30wi:

Calm down man. She isn't the devil. She is just someone with whom you do not agree. 

Edited by Bedrock Bob
A war on overpopulation does not equate to a war on the American people. Get real Slim.

3 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

What kind of war do you think she was referring to Slim?

:25r30wi:

Calm down man. She isn't the devil. She is just someone with whom you do not agree. 

Right. And you are just someone who apparently agrees with tree spikers and waging war on overpopulation to protect grizzly bears.
Now go troll someone else. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Right. And you are just someone who apparently agrees with tree spikers and waging war on overpopulation to protect grizzly bears.
Now go troll someone else. 

What I might agree or disagree with is irrelevant. 

My point is that you are grossly misrepresenting the facts to promote a specific political agenda. 

I was simply pointing out that your statement was false. At no time has anyone suggested waging war on the American people to save grizzly bears.

It just never happened.

17 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

What I might agree or disagree with is irrelevant. 

My point is that you are grossly misrepresenting the facts to promote a specific political agenda. 

I was simply pointing out that your statement was false. At no time has anyone suggested waging war on the American people to save grizzly bears.

It just never happened.