Nugget Shooter Forums

Hello!

1 hour ago, carch_23 said:

Hi everyone. Would just like to say hi! Started collecting (bought) since i was quite young, then after years of not collecting and since covid hit, sparked an interested again during this down time. 

Excited to start collecting again! 

Hello and welcome 

3 hours ago, carch_23 said:

Hi everyone. Would just like to say hi! Started collecting (bought) since i was quite young, then after years of not collecting and since covid hit, sparked an interested again during this down time. 

Excited to start collecting again! 

Welcome to the forum!

What are you collecting, gold, meteorites, rocks, or fossils?

3 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

Welcome to the forum!

What are you collecting, gold, meteorites, rocks, or fossils?

Hi! Im mostly a fossil guy (mostly dinosaur and megs) but I have grown an interest in meteorites as well. Not as knowledgeable on them though. 

Btw, are there rules regarding asking if a specific online retailer is legit? Or should those things just be asked via PM? Thanks! 

42 minutes ago, carch_23 said:

Hi! Im mostly a fossil guy (mostly dinosaur and megs) but I have grown an interest in meteorites as well. Not as knowledgeable on them though. 

Btw, are there rules regarding asking if a specific online retailer is legit? Or should those things just be asked via PM? Thanks! 

The only rule we have about online retailers is that you can't post link to retailers that sells metal detectors since the owner of these forums sells metal detectors, otherwise ask any questions you like about online retailers.

We look forward to hopefully see you posting photos of some of your specimens in your collections! 

6 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

The only rule we have about online retailers is that you can't post link to retailers that sells metal detectors since the owner of these forums sells metal detectors, otherwise ask any questions you like about online retailers.

We look forward to hopefully see you posting photos of some of your specimens in your collections! 

Awesome no worries! Thanks so much :)