Nugget Shooter Forums

Some kind of quartz i can't identify

3 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Of course. Amythist is a fairly sought after stone. Its not uncommon but is valuable.

Thank you! One last thing can you recommend some place where i can get a somewhat accurate rate and where i can eventually trade Amethyst.

3 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Of course. Amythist is a fairly sought after stone. Its not uncommon but is valuable.

Thank you! One last thing, can you recommend some place where i can get a somewhat accurate rate and where i can eventually trade Amethyst.

2 minutes ago, Umidi said:

Thank you! One last thing, can you recommend some place where i can get a somewhat accurate rate and where i can eventually trade Amethyst.

No. I can't.

That is something you will have to figure out for yourself. A market for rocks like that is generally created by the finder.

Be creative. If you have pretty rocks offer them to someone who deals in pretty rocks. Either that or offer them to individuals who collect pretty rocks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DarkSilicate said:

Amethyst.  

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  : )

Yeah. It didn't look right to me either. 

I spend so much time correcting words the spell checker changes I don't have time to look up the words I'm not sure about. 

AMETHYST

• Like 1