Nugget Shooter Forums

Something came in today!

Good choice on a stick.  I sure like the one I have.  I like my AT Pros that I have also : ).  Anyway, I have spent quite a few hours swinging my 800 and might be able to give you some input if you find you need it.  I mentioned before that good targets will have a solid repeatable signal for the most part.  Double blips have usually turned up pull tabs for me.  For silver coins, I have had to listen real close when they were about 6-8" down. But the signal is distinct.  Rings are another thing as I have found gold and silver rings kind of all over the map.  Hope you enjoy the machine.  Don't loose your charging cord. : ). 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DarkSilicate said:

Good choice on a stick.  I sure like the one I have.  I like my AT Pros that I have also : ).  Anyway, I have spent quite a few hours swinging my 800 and might be able to give you some input if you find you need it.  I mentioned before that good targets will have a solid repeatable signal for the most part.  Double blips have usually turned up pull tabs for me.  For silver coins, I have had to listen real close when they were about 6-8" down. But the signal is distinct.  Rings are another thing as I have found gold and silver rings kind of all over the map.  Hope you enjoy the machine.  Don't loose your charging cord. : ). 

Yea I just got back from a getting to know each other outing.

Just went up the street to a park to turn it on and see if maybe a coun or two. See people laying around d up there a lot and ya never know when they drop change out of a pocket. 

Can't wait for the carnival to come to town so I can hit it afterwards.

I think I am going g to be plenty happy with this thing.

Thanks for the input.

D

• Like 2

On 9/11/2021 at 4:44 PM, AZ Digger said:

Yea I just got back from a getting to know each other outing.

Just went up the street to a park to turn it on and see if maybe a coun or two. See people laying around d up there a lot and ya never know when they drop change out of a pocket. 

Can't wait for the carnival to come to town so I can hit it afterwards.

I think I am going g to be plenty happy with this thing.

Thanks for the input.

D

I know it’s all personal preference, but I love the telescoping rod I got from England for my Nox. It makes it really portable and very light, Fits in my backpack without any issues. Also put a shoulder strap with plastic buckles on it so I can carry it when I’m hiking.

By Carnaval I thought you meant like the Quartzsite shows or somewhere like that, but you have a good point - we have a field in town that has (had) a carnival every year and I’ve never seen anyone over there. I’m gonna have to go there too.:thumbsupanim

• Like 2

Congratulations! It takes a little getting use to. But what an awesome unit! I need to get out there and swing mine more often. Im still learning it and im impressed! The sensitivity is amazing with the 6" coil. Great for trashy areas and bedrock crack shooting. I definitely get fooled by some sweet sounding hot rocks... I still need to figure that part out. 

• Like 2