Nugget Shooter Forums

A couple knife pics

Just a Couple of my collection. I used to sell knives. Among them Kershaw, Cold Steel, Benchmade, MTech, and others. I cold not compete with the box stores. People would much rather pick up china pot metal, than a good quality blade. Granted MTech isn't the best, and certainly not Benchmade or Cold Steel, but I had to cater to the cheaper crowd though. A small guy trying to make it against the big box stores is a tough task to take on. I made it for a while, but eventually the big box stores beat me out.

This is why when I purchase my metal detector(s) it will be through Bill. I am HUGE on supporting the little guy and small mom and pops over the big boys any day.

knife 1.jpeg

Edited by AZ Digger
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, AZ Digger said:

Just a Couple of my collection. I used to sell knives. Among them Kershaw, Cold Steel, Benchmade, MTech, and others. I cold not compete with the box stores. People would much rather pick up china pot metal, than a good quality blade. Granted MTech isn't the best, and certainly not Benchmade or Cold Steel, but I had to cater to the cheaper crowd though. A small guy trying to make it against the big box stores is a tough task to take on. I made it for a while, but eventually the big box stores beat me out.

This is why when I purchase my metal detector(s) it will be through Bill. I am HUGE on supporting the little guy and small mom and pops over the big boys any day.

knife 1.jpeg

Katanas.jpeg

• Like 2