Nugget Shooter Forums

DEEP GOLD!

1 hour ago, Nugget Shooter said:

That looks pretty impressive for a Minelab, but it's been said that any 'ol Radio Shack detector or even a GB2 with a 9 Volt battery, could go deeper and give you back 8 Volts change! :rolleyes:

Dang lot of Minelab hate going on here, starting to wonder what this forum is about anymore... Try and share info and get static or called a liar, or.... If ya don't like something you have TRIED yourself I understand, but talking about something you have not used as I said before is just talk :00000067:

Ya don't like the forum, host, or the detectors I use yay for you, but until you have learned one and used it in the field you are again just talking and bashing something you have no clue about.

Keep using what you like, but you have NEVER heard me give someone grief or smart ass answers about detectors they use or information they share here honestly about a detector they use.

Getting a bit tired of this...

• Like 4

What weight do you think that nugget was, Bill?  Looks like that has a promising range of detecting it can do.

Edited by GotAU?

1 minute ago, Riosman said:

I'm convinced the 6000 MD has the best range for small and large gold based upon many of the videos out there. I will stay with my modified 7000 but I envy those with the new 6000.

It is proving to be quite the detector so far

12 minutes ago, pairadiceau said:

Nice work Bill,

I rekon BMc is just yankin your chain.  Keep up the great work and yes this is still a wonderful forum.  Thank yu for providing this place.

Jeff

Actually Jeff, I wasn't trying to yank Bill's chain at all, nor would I ever presume to do so. I was commenting on the GB2 in a sarcastic and facetious manner, in response to what I considered to be bombastic comments and offensive, unjust, and insulting insinuations, (IM0), that were being hurled at Bill. If anyone got the impression that I was attacking Minelab or Bill's presentation, I assure you that was not the case. We communicated on the subject and both got a chuckle out of it.

Criticizing Minelab is one thing. But if someone obviously doesn't know what they are talking about, has never used the GPX 6000, and appears to have an axe to grind on top of the personal disrespect that was shown, I may have a bit of a hard time sitting still for it without saying something. Personally, I thought the video was informative and thought provoking. It's the first one I've seen that showed both an increase in depth of detection and a significant increase in the size of the gold. I believe that this type of information is what a lot of people are looking for. Myself included. 

• Like 6

De Nada, Senior. Looking forward to that cold cerveza 'round the campfire . . . :)

On 8/24/2021 at 2:45 PM, Riosman said:

I will stay with my modified 7000

Hi Riosman

You perked my attention; what kind of GPZ 7000 modification and where did you get it?

Than you,

Chet