Nugget Shooter Forums

First hunt in 6 months

Well not exactly a big welcome back to the gold but the Monster did not disappoint! My first trip back out since my knee injury and 2 hours was enough. Oh ... Almost forgot ... the nugget was a whopping 0.24 grains! LOL! Paid for the gas to get out of the driveway but that is about it! Bigger and better next time!

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • well done 4

1 hour ago, Mike Furness said:

Well not exactly a big welcome back to the gold but the Monster did not disappoint! My first trip back out since my knee injury and 2 hours was enough. Oh ... Almost forgot ... the nugget was a whopping 0.24 grains! LOL! Paid for the gas to get out of the driveway but that is about it! Bigger and better next time!

Put a photo of that lunker in the “Where’s the Nuggets?” post, and get that knee better soon before all those 6000’s vacuum up everything. I’m having to wait for free time to get out with my Monster also, hopefully it is soon!

Ya when I was hunting  a while ago I found myself grabbing the GM 1000 more than my my 5000 because it was so much easier to set up and find gold with :nutty:Cant go wrong with the GM 1000 Good going  Mike now show us a pic :200:

Glad you were able to get out and score! Lots of open land around where you live that has nuggets on them. 
Go geet some more!
Tom H. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...