Nugget Shooter Forums

Bulk Email

I know some of you all will get an email from the forum today and I know you already show up regular like. Just saying :inocent: I am just trying to revive some of our lost souls out there.... Cheers, Bill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grubstake said:

I got no email, from the forum, not yet anyway, but I'm still here, For now. Grubstake

Gary I checked your "Notifications" settings and the email notification for forum updates was not checked, which I think that's what the bulk emails would be, I checked it for you so if you still have the email that I see in your profile I think you should get any future bulk emails from the forum, let me know if the email in your profile is not your current email and I can change it for you or you should also be able to change it as well.

1 hour ago, grubstake said:

Still the same email, Garyanddorthy@gmail.com

OK, I don't think you will get the email Bill sent out yesterday but you should get them in the future.

Here's what it said....

"

Hello Everyone,

Just a short note inviting you to check out the new happenings at the Forum! There are a lot of new things going on in the Gold prospecting world and we would like to have your input! We also will be having some cool contests coming up with just as cool prizes like in the old days :pop: From Me (Bill Southern) and the rest of the members... You have been missed :Just_Cuz_06:  "

• Like 1

That was a nice message, thanks Bill. But the best part of that email wasn’t attached here, I really like it!  :rolleyes:

8D7953D5-C8ED-44C2-9AA7-CA731BEB8DDF.jpeg

Edited by GotAU?
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Nugget Shooter said:

My good friend Lars drew that and said it was me, so I used it as my logo and registered it. It is pretty cool 😎 

Bill, It is a cool illustration. Maybe as a way to raise a bit of money for the forum, put this image with your logo text on a mug and/or a t-shirt, I’m sure a lot of people here would buy it!  :idea:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nugget Shooter said:

Like This? https://nugget-shooter-merchandise.creator-spring.com  I can do the art with just Nugget Shooter as well, If folks want them I will do it, prices include shipping...

Wow, that was fast work!  Glad you liked my idea!  :D

Naw, I didn’t know to look at that part of the store, and I thought it was a new design. Those look very nice!

Edited by GotAU?

• 3 weeks later...

Bill,

Steve is a man of many talents and immense experience. It would be a shame to not have his input here on this forum.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since we used to kick up dirt on Nuggetshooter. I don't know why we can't make room for each other's opinions. I'm sure willing to try. 

He can even call me names and berate me for my viewpoints if he wants to. I know it is just because he loves me and does not know how to express his feelings. It is a small price to pay for having his input back on the forum.

I'll put up with some guff from him. And I'll keep it respectful if we happen to wrestle a bit. He's a good guy and I don't want to be the reason he does not contribute.

• Sad 1

Glad to see that you are on this side of the turf, Steve.  I missed you at the last couple of outings which were great.  Too bad that you let one or two bozos get under your skin.  You are not the only one that feels that way though and it is a shame to this forum that it is allowed to go on.  A good friend that used to contribute daily also left within the last few months or so.  The reason that they do it is that it is their nature to be combative and that they are allowed to do it.  I don't see any way that that attitude contributes to what this forum stands for, GOLD PROSPECTING.  I do miss those guys and gals that don't contribute anymore.  Maybe they have moved to other forums, good luck to them.  :m2c:

Old Tom