Nugget Shooter Forums

Bam! Total of 5 grams

Nice little sparkler there! What is that specimen host rock, Bill?  I didn’t think it looked like the others in that hole on your video, maybe there’s more from that little vein it came from upstream from it… let us know!:pop:

Edited by GotAU?
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 1:53 PM, GotAU? said:

Nice little sparkler there! What is that specimen host rock, Bill?  I didn’t think it looked like the others in that hole on your video, maybe there’s more from that little vein it came from upstream from it… let us know!:pop:

Ah better photos in that other thread, neat little quartz vein!  Unless that’s leftovers from someone else breaking it all out, there’s got to be more of that little vein somewhere nearby!

• Like 1

My thoughts as well and the area I am hunting was known for small gold Quartz stringers in the Schist/Rhyolite contacts. I have found a few small ones still intact that we dug out, always hoping for that big one ☝️ 

• Like 1

That's a great specimen Bill. Well done. Can't wait for doctor to release me to do more outside ... aka desert walking. Been able to walk about a mile on the flat lately without lots of knee pain so doctor says August 1 I can do short 'over-land' walks. For me that means I get to swing my Monster again!!

• Like 3