Nugget Shooter Forums

Bunk’s Hermit Pick - 24”

Very lightly used original clean 24” Hermit pick by Bunk (no magnets). $60 shipped or $50 local pickup in So. Cal.9385D3B3-DA9B-40E5-A009-0B5215E08A57.jpegD81F7AE8-572D-4295-AAA0-4C1ABA0C4130.jpeg

Edited by GotAU?

• GotAU? changed the title to Bunk’s Hermit Pick - 24”
1 hour ago, clay said:

Looks like new.  :thumbsupanim

Is it the original collectable hand signed high speed version?

I hope it was not a signed one because the person who owned it before me painted it. I can sign it for you if you want. I might be asking a little too much for it though, not sure so I’m taking offers. :)

• Like 1
  • wow 1

2 hours ago, GotAU? said:

I hope it was not a signed one because the person who owned it before me painted it. I can sign it for you if you want. I might be asking a little too much for it though, not sure so I’m taking offers. :)

Ahhh ... it might be a signed one then!

In a strange twist of fate the one's signed by Bunk are actually worth less than a regular old beat up one. The previous owner probably couldn't sell it without the cover up paint job. :shhhhh:

I think your price is fine if you have proof it's an unsigned original.  :4chsmu1:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Does it come with Doc's Swing Enhancer? 

Naw, but it swings a lot lighter as the handle has been finished with Tom’s propeller pitch. :thumbsupanim

• Haha 4

GotAU?

Your pick is missing so many items people are wanting but I do have a magnet! 
 What I would have wanted was a pull rope to start it and a manual but do sign it .

If you will please PM your address and if you will take a money order from USPS I’ll get you the money.

Chuck 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

GotAU?

Your pick is missing so many items people are wanting but I do have a magnet! 
 What I would have wanted was a pull rope to start it and a manual but do sign it .

If you will please PM your address and if you will take a money order from USPS I’ll get you the money.

Chuck 

Chuck, you are good for it. I’ll accept a personal check if you want. Will PM you my home address, along with a copy of your pick finds extrication royalty agreement for you to sign! :D

-Anthony

PM sent.  Oh, the contract is void. My lawyer said too much forehead and eye damage  liability with that pointy thing! :rolleyes:

Thanks Chuck!

• Haha 1

GotAU?

Thanks for accepting a personal check. 
 I would have been willing to pay more if it had a set of High Speed Muffler Bearings on it.

I will do this for you and that’s the first nugget I find around San Antonio Texas it’s yours.

Just to let you know if you don’t sign it this deal is off.haha  

The Best To You!

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

the first nugget I find around San Antonio Texas it’s yours.”

You’all read it fellas!  He can’t claim he didn’t mean it now! :cowboypistol: 

So, does anyone know much gold is found around San Antonio, anyways?:idunno:

Edited by GotAU?
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Relichunter2016 said:

I would have auctioned it on the forum.....everyone loves a contest. But it must be signed by the Big Kahuna. 

Not a bad idea!  I did a sale on here once for some extra Jim Straight books I had and asked the buyer to just send the check to the Randsburg Museum. I could donate something for the cause here too now that Bill removed all those ads, :89:will have to think of another something to auction to raise some dough for this forum.

Edited by GotAU?
  • Like 2

Sold to a great customer! Thanks anonymous buyer! :party-smiley-027[1]:

• Like 2

Now The best thing the new owner could do is remove the handle and replace it with a shovel handle. Unless it really is a collectable and not a tool 

2 hours ago, fishing8046 said:

Now The best thing the new owner could do is remove the handle and replace it with a shovel handle. Unless it really is a collectable and not a tool 

Whats wrong with the handle :arrowheadsmiley: :200:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mike C... said:

Whats wrong with the handle :arrowheadsmiley: :200:

Nothing’s wrong with the handle besides being defective because there’s no plug port included for the rechargeable batteries and starter, so the buyer will have to manually run it!:D

Actually, long handle or short handle, it’s all personal preference anyways. You really have to try various tools to get the ones you really like. Personally, I like and carry a 24” Apex to dig holes and pry rocks with primarily, but also have a 18” Hoedag when in soft stuff. I also sometimes carry a geologist hammer, or a sledge and wedge, and sometimes a long handled Rogue combo fire ace/rake/hoe to rake down tailings  and break rock when I need to!:thumbsupanim

Edited by GotAU?

GotAU

I looked all over the pick head and I don’t see where you signed it. We had a deal that you would sign it. It was disheartening that you didn’t but that’s okay because the handle don’t fit my hand. I have trouble finding any handle to fit my hand due to they always related to work.

Chuck 

• Haha 1