Nugget Shooter Forums

Lucky dog rescued from mine shaft in Mohave County

Dakota Slim

I wouldn't consider the dog lucky Slim.

He fell down a mineshaft and got all banged up. He had to be rescued with the Arizona Vortex as well as some twin tensioned technology. 

That's luck that sucks bro.

Sure he is lucky to be alive. We all are. But falling down a mineshaft indicates your luck has pretty much run out doesn't it?

On 6/24/2021 at 4:54 PM, Bedrock Bob said:

I wouldn't consider the dog lucky Slim.

He fell down a mineshaft and got all banged up. He had to be rescued with the Arizona Vortex as well as some twin tensioned technology. 

That's luck that sucks bro.

Sure he is lucky to be alive. We all are. But falling down a mineshaft indicates your luck has pretty much run out doesn't it?

WGASWYT?

Found a dog at the bottom levels of a historic mine. Poor thing was wandering all over the mine judging by the tracks, but ended up laying down next to a winze opening that was high up  in the ceiling that led up to the first level.  I’ll spare the details, but you could tell it was trying to get out that way and couldn’t.  Probably heard people calling for it and stayed near the opening in the dark until the end.  This was an unlucky dog who had a terribly irresponsible owner.

Edited by GotAU?