Nugget Shooter Forums

WOBBLING MUONS

Dakota Slim

Quantum foam Slim. Particles jumping in and out of our reality. Upsetting the spin of particles and then disappearing into another dimension. 

Our little reality is mighty limited. 

Kinda makes the hair on your Higgs boson stand up on end don't it?

5 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Unfortunately this thread, like so many, was tainted within minutes of me posting it.
Go ahead bob, explain how I or anyone else has a Higgs boson with hair.

:89:⁰Heisenburg Uncertainty principle could turn this thread either way. I bet there's  Gold muons:thumbsupanim

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Unfortunately this thread, like so many, was tainted within minutes 

I didn't see Bob throw any  Hg in the pan?

Edited by Guest

23 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Unfortunately this thread, like so many, was tainted within minutes of me posting it.
Go ahead bob, explain how I or anyone else has a Higgs boson with hair.

Did something I say cause you distress?

If you have no hair on your Higgs boson then I can see how my post may have seemed insensitive. I apologize for tainting your thread with my unappreciated witticisms.

As a token of my sincere regrets I will gladly pay for your next Brazilian hot wax. Just enjoy yourself and have them charge it to my PayPal.

22 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

very  

Particle physics  is very interesting. I call it FM...

"F÷$/in Magic" 

To imagine the forces involved in the fusion/transmutation from lower density elements,  into Au, just boggles.                                             

6 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Particle physics  is very interesting. I call it FM...

"F÷$/in Magic" 

To imagine the forces involved in the fusion/transmutation from lower density elements,  into Au, just boggles.                                             

Im not a physics guy. I just can't keep up with it. I grasp the principles in discussion (kind of) but the math is way over my pay grade.

My lady friend was a sharp cookie though. She interned for an old genius physicist that worked under a research grant at NMSU. 

They travelled to France and got time with the Hadron Collider. They zapped a piece of New Mexico placer gold in a big salt block. Studied the particles that came off from it as it went back to... Well... Wherever. 

So my experience with the principles of physics are largely second hand. My attempt to build a supercollider in a hollowed out volcano just south of Deming was destined to fail from the start. I had enough lead to make me super rich if I could have just turned it into gold. If that diesel generator I rented hadn't thrown a rod bearing I might have made it.

I think I have already discovered golden muons though. That is about the average size for most New Mexico gold. And sometimes they wobble. I think it might be even smaller particles of gold affecting their rotation.

25 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

I think I have already discovered golden muons though. That is about the average size for most New Mexico gold. And sometimes they wobble. I think it might be even smaller particles of gold affecting their rotation.

:useless:

34 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

But you went straight for the golden muons instead.

It's disgusting man. 

:laught16:

:m2c:Not at all digusting if you consider the Au antiviral properties.