Nugget Shooter Forums

Old Member returning with a new username.

On 3/30/2021 at 9:02 AM, Gilaoro2 said:

Thanks for the welcome back . I have been looking for the missing but the oldtimers like you who have wore out more than a few coil covers seem to be around.  If you need anything from around Wickenburg let me know, that goes for all you guys that have to import the sun up north. I have fond memories of getting caught in a snowstorm one winter in Jackpot, I won $300 on keno , nothing moved N or S for a while. Take care,Max 

20 hours ago, Morlock said:

When I visited a few years ago the store was located along side the road right before you get to  Stanton. I still have the card from the store.

Ahh!  That group of buildings was for sale with the store shut down when I was there in November/December.  It’s got some out buildings and a green house.

I’m trying to convince my wife we need to live in a place like that, about a 30 minute drive from the nearest town and an hour or hour and a half to the next nearest shopping, but she’s not convinced we “Need to.”

3 minutes ago, chrisski said:

Ahh!  That group of buildings was for sale with the store shut down when I was there in November/December.  It’s got some out buildings and a green house.

I’m trying to convince my wife we need to live in a place like that, about a 30 minute drive from the nearest town and an hour or hour and a half to the next nearest shopping, but she’s not convinced we “Need to.”

I don't remember the color of the buildings but they were on the right hand side of the road before you cross the creek.

That's the one.  There were a couple properties for sale.

This is not the detector shop, but the building directly across the street from the Stanton Camp entrance.  It had what I call an Igloo shelter garage with 5 RV spots.

0B7C7FFD-CD7F-4AD3-8B2E-96F4E7DA40B0.jpeg