Nugget Shooter Forums

>>>For Sale Goldmonster 1000 & Whites 24 K with extras<<<

Mike C...

Time to thin out the heard and both have their cherries broke so up for sale are----

I have a goldmonster 1000  in good shape comes with everything that came in the box big coil is brand new plus I bought a new minelab straight rod for it because the stock one it came with sucked but that will come with it as well and then I put on an aftermarket stand so it wont tip over as easy-I also bought Docs covers for it-reason for selling is I have 2-first $700.00 gets it plus shipping if needed-

I also have a whites goldmaster 24 k in great shape comes with everything that came in the boxincluding stock coil with cover plus 2 extra coils-hard to find 4X6 shooter coil with cover and a 6 inch concentric coil with cover so you get 3 coils with it-first $800.00 gets it plus shipping if needed

If interested PM me your number and I can send some pics-reason for not posting pics here is to keep the clutter down on Bills forum-Thx

Edited by Mike C...
added a few words

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Goldmonster1000 was sold on offerup:rolleyes: butttttttttttt the GM24 k is still for sale and if you want to see some pics of it go to offerup and type in metal detector :inocent: :200:

Back to the TOP

Edited by Mike C...
added content

• 1 month later...

GM 24 sold on offerup:thumbsupanim-Buttttt 5 inch concentric and 6X4 dd are still available-go to offerup for a pic-will sell both for $275 or will trade for a Gpx series nuggetfinder evo coil with cover-Thx :200:

24k SOLD

3 hours ago, Mike C... said:

GM 24 sold on offerup:thumbsupanim-Buttttt 6 inch concentric and 6X4 dd are still available-will sell both for $275 or will trade for a Gpx series nuggetfinder evo coil with cover-Thx :200:

24k SOLD

thumbnail_IMG_0238.jpg

Edited by Mike C...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...