Nugget Shooter Forums

Scientists observe first-ever ‘space hurricane’ swirling above the North Pole

I wonder what geniuses like AOC and John Kerry will have to say about this....

I'm sure Bob knows a thing or two. “Tropical storms are associated with huge amounts of energy, and these space hurricanes must be created by unusually large and rapid transfer of solar wind energy and charged particles into the Earth’s upper atmosphere,” Professor Mike Lockwood, space scientist at the University of Reading, said in a news release.

I think it would be more interesting to hear from 'opposing geniuses', but there are none.  :arrowheadsmiley:

Obviously, you missed some important details in the article, as evidenced by the title of this topic.

Nice try.  :rolleyes:

Sounds like some of your typical astrophysics, being released after eating too much, you know what they say who smelt it, delt it. Like you said Slim, Bob might have some deeper thoughts on this one. :) ht

Slim, the only charged particle trying to cause an upper level disturbance is you.

My guess is they thawed your vaccine too rapidly and you are experiencing some side effects. 

I think this is solid evidence that the global alarmists who are using global warming to affect behavioral and economical change are full of Bob's sausage. 
The sun heats our universe and nothing we mortal earthlings do can change that. 

Simply put, this article describes how the earth is currently being bombarded by an "unusually large and rapid transfer of solar wind energy and charged particles into the Earth’s upper atmosphere".

Bob, AOC and Kerry can huff and puff all they want but they can't change a thing.  

• well done 1

Then again, it could be aliens who became angry with our space junk that have caused these space hurricanes. I mean seriously, we are polluting the universe with all kinds of crap. Now there is even a Tesla floating around out there.
Maybe it is the polluted space itself that is causing it. If pollution causes problems here on earth, just imagine what it does in space.  

It’s from earth based sources...new technologies being experimented with to see how they might be exploited.... Electronically created plasma fields... I think it’s probably one of the ways we’ve discovered to allow hypersonic flight as well as being able to somewhat create/control weather systems.....:hide: