Nugget Shooter Forums

28 minutes ago, middleforkminer2 said:

I read that the “Moderna” vaccine is about 80% effective after just the first dose.... I suspect the Pfizer vaccine would be about the same.

That's great news for us old folks as well as all the others who have received the vaccine. 
It's even great news for those who haven't been vaccinated because there are fewer people to catch and pass on the virus. Millions of people are now being vaccinated daily. 
Quote:
Since vaccine distribution began in the U.S. on Dec. 14, more than 72 million doses have been administered, reaching 14.6% of the total U.S. population, according to federal data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The U.S. is currently administering over 1.6 million shots a day.4 days ago

• Like 1
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before i went to Vietnam, my company lined up and we went through a gontlet, shots with an air injector in both arms, I think we got around 6 shots all on the same day, for different thing, Never hurt

I got the “Moderna” shot #1 this past Saturday and the first day, I halfway thought I might have been injected with a placebo because I had no reaction...not even injection site soreness....yesterday,

Do some research!! Both of you! The "Previous Administration" didnt shut down anything like that. In fact the "Administration" took the fee off of visiting forests and National parks in April of last

Posted Images

11 hours ago, middleforkminer2 said:

I read that the “Moderna” vaccine is about 80% effective after just the first dose.... I suspect the Pfizer vaccine would be about the same.

The Moderna is much better at preventing disease. And no dangerous side effects at all.

That Pfizer vaccine is racking up fatalities like fentanyl.

Three people died yesterday a few seconds after the second shot. It is becoming a pattern with the Pfizer vaccine. That second shot is a widowmaker.

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

The Moderna is much better at preventing disease. And no dangerous side effects at all.

Three people died yesterday a few seconds after the second shot. It is becoming a pattern with the Pfizer vaccine. That second shot is a widowmaker.

I think you have been eating some bad sausage Bob.

Medical experts say side effects for vaccines are common and are actually an indication the shots are working as intended. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/10/covid-vaccine-side-effects-are-signs-shot-is-building-protection-says-ex-fda-chief.html

Slim,

Just keep repeating those lies the fake news has led you to believe as they inject you with that potentially lethal second dose.

Why risk being poisoned or even killed by an experimental biologic agent when the chance of serious disease is so low?

It sounds a lot like a flock mentality to me. Sheep being led to slaughter. They are using your uncontrollable fear of the disease to manipulate your behavior.

It is just a test of your willingness to conform. It is proof you will willingly obey your master regardles of the risks.

• well done 1
11 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

I haven’t heard or read of ANY deaths from getting ANY of the vaccines....other than one of our local conspiracy theory fans who actually believes that the vaccines that require two doses are “Nano size materials that have been programmed to assimilate into cell sized computers that communicate with other vaccinated people and it’s all part of the Bill Gates desire to take over the world through the use of AI...:yikes:“.               Which is why I referenced “THE BORG”  of star trek fame earlier. 

Deaths from the vaccine are not being counted. Hospitals are being paid to list vaccine deaths as something else. When someone dies of Pfizer vaccine they list it as a heart attack.

• well done 1
1 hour ago, middleforkminer2 said:

I haven’t heard or read of ANY deaths from getting ANY of the vaccines...

There are many. But I can't find any that also  include gold . Otherwise, I would post it.

3 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Why risk being poisoned or even killed by an experimental biologic agent

Nah, are you serious? Have you been dipping in to your Thunder struck larder, again?

32 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

All of your links kind of prove my point... one case in Great Britain of spinal myalytis (sp)??? That probably isn’t related to getting the vaccination, And of course the usual cases of anaphylactic reaction that aren’t uncommon with ANY vaccine...

• Like 2

The Pfizer vaccine is mind control. The few that are lucky enough to get immunity without serious side effects are going to have problems in the future.

There is solid evidence it causes genetic mutations. Those that survive the erectile dysfunction, diarrhea and brain damage may have even more problems with genetic damage later on.

3 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

The Pfizer vaccine is mind control. The few that are lucky enough to get immunity without serious side effects are going to have problems in the future.

There is solid evidence it causes genetic mutations. Those that survive the erectile dysfunction, diarrhea and brain damage may have even more problems with genetic damage later on.

"Solid evidence"? Where have I heard that before? 

• Like 1

All I know is that this spring/summer, I hope this virus is under control, because last year the government closed down the national forests....roads here were shut down and campgrounds closed ... 

• Irritated 1

Do some research!! Both of you! The "Previous Administration" didnt shut down anything like that. In fact the "Administration" took the fee off of visiting forests and National parks in April of last year. The closures were within the States control, they decided. Not one road or access trail or anything else was closed here where i am. And we are loaded with BLM and Forest Circus land. Heck the new "Administration" cant even remember where they put the lock and key, so we are safe for a while. Maybe!

• Like 4

Yes, but it is so much fun just pretending that all these lies are actually true. These guys are convinced what they believe is reality. Why fight it?

I hope our government opens up all the national forests that they closed. It's a travesty what they have done. Unconstitutional I tell you.

:inocent:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nugget108 said:

Do some research!! Both of you! The "Previous Administration" didnt shut down anything like that. 

Uh.... I said “the government”....my bad...I guess I should have been more specific and said that I suspect it was Californias health department urging the BLM/U.S.F.S. To close the roads, lakes, campgrounds etc. (but they complied)...I for one think that govt. employees (elected officials) should (both state and federal) be required to read the constitution and bill of rights on a weekly basis....

• Like 3

I think in this case "flock immunity" is a better description.

They are selecting certain people to get that Pfizer vaccine. Those are the ones they want to reprogram or eliminate.

They collect data on every person and send it to China. They use artificial intelligence to select the individuals for each vaccine.  

The poor men who got the Pfizer vaccine in mid Feburary were exposed to some powerful mutagens and some crazy nanotechnology. Who knows what it might do to their bodies and minds.

There is solid evidence that this group was selected for their antisocial tendencies and poor personal hygeine.

Pfizer batch TA-3561 was intended to be given to this group. It contains a nanoparticle that attacks your brain and makes you process adrenaline. 

Within weeks you will experience mood swings and uncontrollable excitement. Within a month your adrenaline levels will be high enough to harvest. That is when they come for your glands.

What if it was all about adrenochrome Slim? That could be the big picture. You and those other poor people that got the Pfizer could be farmed for your adrenaline to make adrenochrome for Satan worshiping cannibals to use at their orgies.

I'm not saying it is for certain Slim but there is solid evidence. And it could happen. Neither one of us really knows for sure.

• Sad 1

Pfizer vaccine neutralizes Brazilian virus variant in new study

The Pfizer vaccine was able to neutralize a coronavirus variant first identified in Brazil in a new lab study, a positive sign for the vaccine's effectiveness.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/542258-pfizer-vaccine-neutralizes-brazilian-virus-variant-in-new-study

On 2/28/2021 at 4:32 PM, Bedrock Bob said:

Holy crap Seabiscuit. Couldn't you have just given us an executive summary?

What does going to bed without dinner have to do with the coronavirus vaccine? Focus man! 

When you fast , your body can devote more energy to healing.