Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, LukeJ said:

I corrected your statement to make it less ignorant.

How about studying the science? It's disappointing to see this discussion continue to revolve around politics. I doubt political preferences could be demonstrated to have any relationship with virus origination and transmission.

The earliest known evidence of SARS-COV2 was found in samples from March 12, 2019 in Barcelona Spain. The earliest known evidence in China was November 17, 2019 just about the same time as the earliest known evidence in Italy. I'm sure those dates will be refined over time, research is ongoing, but this is what scientific investigation has revealed at this point.

I wouldn't call this the Barcelona Flu or the Italian Flu. Not sure why a region has to be part of the name of a virus other than international finger pointing. Sure is a good bet this or any other virus could care less what language the host speaks or who was in an executive office at any time.

 

  • Like 1
  • well done 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok this topic should of never been allowed because this is the Prospector's Lounge, this topic has nothing to do with prospecting...but we have allowed other "off topic" topics to be posted in this se

Before i went to Vietnam, my company lined up and we went through a gontlet, shots with an air injector in both arms, I think we got around 6 shots all on the same day, for different thing, Never hurt

Ok so i have a cure for this thread!!!! If you want the vaccine get it!! If you dont want it, dont get it!! See, cleared that up in 4 sentences not 12 pages. Wow!

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, clay said:

How about studying the science? It's disappointing to see this discussion continue to revolve around politics. I doubt political preferences could be demonstrated to have any relationship with virus origination and transmission.

The earliest known evidence of SARS-COV2 was found in samples from March 12, 2019 in Barcelona Spain. The earliest known evidence in China was November 17, 2019 just about the same time as the earliest known evidence in Italy. I'm sure those dates will be refined over time, research is ongoing, but this is what scientific investigation has revealed at this point.

I wouldn't call this the Barcelona Flu or the Italian Flu. Not sure why a region has to be part of the name of a virus other than international finger pointing. Sure is a good bet this or any other virus could care less what language the host speaks or who was in an executive office at any time.

 

So it was the Spanish Flu?   again...   haha.

The virus should have not been made political from the start.  But someone insured it would be that way.

Thank you for adding some facts to this discussion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever:inocent:

Good example!

The Rocky Mountain tick is not found in the Rocky Mountains within the United States, it's exclusive to the Northwest.. That's not really important because most people are infected by dog ticks. In fact just about the only area in which Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever is rare is the Rocky Mountains.

Here's a map of Spotted fever infections in the U.S. in 2014.

Rickettsiosis-incidence-map.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, clay said:

Good example!

The Rocky Mountain tick is not found in the Rocky Mountains within the United States, it's exclusive to the Northwest.. That's not really important because most people are infected by dog ticks. In fact just about the only area in which Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever is rare is the Rocky Mountains.

Here's a map of Spotted fever infections in the U.S. in 2014.

Rickettsiosis-incidence-map.jpg

We should call it the Freckled Flatlander Flu just to piss people off.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, that may be the case, Clay.

When first identified  ,  though , in the Idaho Rockies,  in Ideeho,well, Bob's yer unc l e.

.....

  • ....."Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever

Named after the mountain range spreading across western North America first recognized first in 1896 in Idaho.

  • Lyme Disease

Named after a large outbreak of the disease occurred in Lyme and Old Lyme, Connecticut in the 1970s.

  • Ross River Fever

Named after a mosquito found to cause the disease in the Ross River of Queensland, Australia by the 1960s. The first major outbreak occurred in 1928.

  • Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever

Named after its 1940s discovery in Omsk, Russia.

  • Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever

Named in 1976 for the Ebola River in Zaire located in central Africa.

  • Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)

Also known as “camel flu,” MERS was first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012 and all cases are linked to those who traveled to the Middle Eastern peninsula.

  • Valley Fever

Valley Fever earned its nickname from a 1930s outbreak San Joaquin Valley of California, though its first case came from Argentina.

  • Marburg Virus Disease

Named after Marburg, Germany in 1967.

  • Norovirus

Named after Norwalk, Ohio after an outbreak in 1968.

  • Zika Fever

First discovered in 1947 and named after the Zika Forest in Uganda.

  • Japanese Encephalitis

Named after its first case in Japan in 1871.

  • German Measles

Named after the German doctors who first described it in the 18th century. The disease is also sometimes referred to as “Rubella.”

  • Spanish Flu

While the true origins of the Spanish Flu remain unknown, the disease earned its name after Spain began to report deaths from the flu in its newspapers.

  • Lassa Fever

Named after the being found in Lassa, Nigeria in 1969.

  • Legionnaire’s Disease

Named in 1976 following an outbreak of people contracting the lung infection after attending an American Legion convention in Philadelphia"

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/13/17-diseases-named-after-places-or-people/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaccines, where else can I get aborted fetus DNA, bovine extract, monkey cells and glycol shot directly to my bloodstream. Surely in such small amounts it cant possibly effect me in anyway...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The "Spanish Flu" got its name because Spain remained neutral in the first World War. They reported on the flu because it was not a strategic concern for them. But the reason it was dubbed the Spanish Flu was to implicate Spain who was regarded as cowards for their neutral position.

 Other countries involved in the war did not report the deaths or extent of the virus because it was taking more casualties than the battlefield. Reporting on the extent of the virus would be a strategic mistake.

People called the 1918 flu the "Spanish Flu" for the exact same reasons that certain politically motivated xenophobes call covid19 the "Chinavirus" or "Kung Flu". The name was adopted to denigrate a country and to try to lay blame for the virus on a certain nationality or race. 

 

  • Irritated 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Alwaysdirty said:

Vaccines, where else can I get aborted fetus DNA, bovine extract, monkey cells and glycol shot directly to my bloodstream. Surely in such small amounts it cant possibly effect me in anyway...

That GOP flavored Kool Aid you have been drinking is making your teeth yellow. It is not doing your reasoning abilities any favors either.

The coronavirus vaccine has none of the ingredients you mention nor is it injected into the bloodstream. 

Just in case you are interested in facts.

  • Irritated 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Again the political stuff.  What don't you understand about, "Knock It Off".

     Old Tom

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Old Tom said:

Again the political stuff.  What don't you understand about, "Knock It Off".

     Old Tom

The misinformation about the vaccine you read here is all a product of politics. Pointing that out is not political. It is simply a fact.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Alwaysdirty said:

Vaccines, where else can I get aborted fetus DNA, bovine extract, monkey cells and glycol shot directly to my bloodstream. Surely in such small amounts it cant possibly effect me in anyway...

You asked, we answered: Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain aborted fetal cells? | Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got shot #2 and am waiting my 15 minutes till I leave. Taking a minute to savor the victory.

  • Like 1
  • well done 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

That GOP flavored Kool Aid you have been drinking is making your teeth yellow. It is not doing your reasoning abilities any favors either.

The coronavirus vaccine has none of the ingredients you mention nor is it injected into the bloodstream. 

Just in case you are interested in facts.

Fact is I didn't say the Covid vaccine, did I. But thank you for your expected low brow response. Your bullying, name calling, and constant need to get the last word in has ruined this forum. I knew when you were allowed back on here that it would go to hell and it has. You've run off many members with this crap and inability to have a real discussion. You actually have posted zero "facts", anybody that just believes what you have to say is foolish.

Please show me an actual ingredient list from a manufacturer and the msds sheets that should go along with it.

 

Here is a list from the cdc website for many other vaccines. People just need to do their own research and decide if they want this stuff in their bodies. They should not be bullied, forced or peer pressured into doing this. This thread has been completely one sided and should be quite embarrassing for pro-vaccine people with the unprofessionalism, teasing and name calling. I would be disappointed if my team played ball like that.

 

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

 

1 hour ago, LukeJ said:

Thanks! A none caveman type response.

Yes, maybe not in a covid vaccine. But DNA, RNA coding from aborted cells is used to develop the vaccine and is replicated in the vaccine. Is it not? I am not claiming to be a scientist or vaccine know-it-all, but would like to be fully aware of what I am going to put into my body.

Human and animal cells are used in other vaccines as well as the other ingredients I mentioned earlier. This thread is lacking that information for people to make their own decisions or spark interest in their own research on the topic.

 

2 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

The misinformation about the vaccine you read here is all a product of politics. Pointing that out is not political. It is simply a fact.

Again with the "facts", show me.

 

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

The Chinavirus vaccine is made from Satan's ejaculate. 

Yet more meaningful discussion from Bob. Glad things like this are posted and congratulated. :rolleyes:

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok this topic should of never been allowed because this is the Prospector's Lounge, this topic has nothing to do with prospecting...but we have allowed other "off topic" topics to be posted in this section just to give everyone something to comment on.....not to fight about, not for name calling, not for getting political, etc., etc.

But as always most can't get along together, many here have to hit below the belt to get a reaction from their "adversary", but the time has come to move along to other discussions, hopefully most has developed "herd immunity" for their animosities and bickering and we can get along in the rest of the topics! 

This topic is locked!

  • Thanks 4
  • well done 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...