Nugget Shooter Forums

15 hours ago, LukeJ said:

I corrected your statement to make it less ignorant.

How about studying the science? It's disappointing to see this discussion continue to revolve around politics. I doubt political preferences could be demonstrated to have any relationship with virus origination and transmission.

The earliest known evidence of SARS-COV2 was found in samples from March 12, 2019 in Barcelona Spain. The earliest known evidence in China was November 17, 2019 just about the same time as the earliest known evidence in Italy. I'm sure those dates will be refined over time, research is ongoing, but this is what scientific investigation has revealed at this point.

I wouldn't call this the Barcelona Flu or the Italian Flu. Not sure why a region has to be part of the name of a virus other than international finger pointing. Sure is a good bet this or any other virus could care less what language the host speaks or who was in an executive office at any time.

• Like 1
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so i have a cure for this thread!!!! If you want the vaccine get it!! If you dont want it, dont get it!! See, cleared that up in 4 sentences not 12 pages. Wow!

Before i went to Vietnam, my company lined up and we went through a gontlet, shots with an air injector in both arms, I think we got around 6 shots all on the same day, for different thing, Never hurt

I got the “Moderna” shot #1 this past Saturday and the first day, I halfway thought I might have been injected with a placebo because I had no reaction...not even injection site soreness....yesterday,

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, clay said:

How about studying the science? It's disappointing to see this discussion continue to revolve around politics. I doubt political preferences could be demonstrated to have any relationship with virus origination and transmission.

The earliest known evidence of SARS-COV2 was found in samples from March 12, 2019 in Barcelona Spain. The earliest known evidence in China was November 17, 2019 just about the same time as the earliest known evidence in Italy. I'm sure those dates will be refined over time, research is ongoing, but this is what scientific investigation has revealed at this point.

I wouldn't call this the Barcelona Flu or the Italian Flu. Not sure why a region has to be part of the name of a virus other than international finger pointing. Sure is a good bet this or any other virus could care less what language the host speaks or who was in an executive office at any time.

So it was the Spanish Flu?   again...   haha.

The virus should have not been made political from the start.  But someone insured it would be that way.

Thank you for adding some facts to this discussion.

2 hours ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever:inocent:

Good example!

The Rocky Mountain tick is not found in the Rocky Mountains within the United States, it's exclusive to the Northwest.. That's not really important because most people are infected by dog ticks. In fact just about the only area in which Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever is rare is the Rocky Mountains.

Here's a map of Spotted fever infections in the U.S. in 2014.

Rickettsiosis-incidence-map.jpg

35 minutes ago, clay said:

Good example!

The Rocky Mountain tick is not found in the Rocky Mountains within the United States, it's exclusive to the Northwest.. That's not really important because most people are infected by dog ticks. In fact just about the only area in which Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever is rare is the Rocky Mountains.

Here's a map of Spotted fever infections in the U.S. in 2014.

Rickettsiosis-incidence-map.jpg

We should call it the Freckled Flatlander Flu just to piss people off.

Now, that may be the case, Clay.

When first identified  ,  though , in the Idaho Rockies,  in Ideeho,well, Bob's yer unc l e.

• ....."Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever

Named after the mountain range spreading across western North America first recognized first in 1896 in Idaho.

• Lyme Disease

Named after a large outbreak of the disease occurred in Lyme and Old Lyme, Connecticut in the 1970s.

• Ross River Fever

Named after a mosquito found to cause the disease in the Ross River of Queensland, Australia by the 1960s. The first major outbreak occurred in 1928.

• Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever

Named after its 1940s discovery in Omsk, Russia.

• Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever

Named in 1976 for the Ebola River in Zaire located in central Africa.

• Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)

Also known as “camel flu,” MERS was first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012 and all cases are linked to those who traveled to the Middle Eastern peninsula.

• Valley Fever

Valley Fever earned its nickname from a 1930s outbreak San Joaquin Valley of California, though its first case came from Argentina.

• Marburg Virus Disease

Named after Marburg, Germany in 1967.

• Norovirus

Named after Norwalk, Ohio after an outbreak in 1968.

• Zika Fever

First discovered in 1947 and named after the Zika Forest in Uganda.

• Japanese Encephalitis

Named after its first case in Japan in 1871.

• German Measles

Named after the German doctors who first described it in the 18th century. The disease is also sometimes referred to as “Rubella.”

• Spanish Flu

While the true origins of the Spanish Flu remain unknown, the disease earned its name after Spain began to report deaths from the flu in its newspapers.

• Lassa Fever

Named after the being found in Lassa, Nigeria in 1969.

• Legionnaire’s Disease

Named in 1976 following an outbreak of people contracting the lung infection after attending an American Legion convention in Philadelphia"

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/13/17-diseases-named-after-places-or-people/

Vaccines, where else can I get aborted fetus DNA, bovine extract, monkey cells and glycol shot directly to my bloodstream. Surely in such small amounts it cant possibly effect me in anyway...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The "Spanish Flu" got its name because Spain remained neutral in the first World War. They reported on the flu because it was not a strategic concern for them. But the reason it was dubbed the Spanish Flu was to implicate Spain who was regarded as cowards for their neutral position.

Other countries involved in the war did not report the deaths or extent of the virus because it was taking more casualties than the battlefield. Reporting on the extent of the virus would be a strategic mistake.

People called the 1918 flu the "Spanish Flu" for the exact same reasons that certain politically motivated xenophobes call covid19 the "Chinavirus" or "Kung Flu". The name was adopted to denigrate a country and to try to lay blame for the virus on a certain nationality or race. 

• Irritated 1
21 minutes ago, Alwaysdirty said:

Vaccines, where else can I get aborted fetus DNA, bovine extract, monkey cells and glycol shot directly to my bloodstream. Surely in such small amounts it cant possibly effect me in anyway...

That GOP flavored Kool Aid you have been drinking is making your teeth yellow. It is not doing your reasoning abilities any favors either.

The coronavirus vaccine has none of the ingredients you mention nor is it injected into the bloodstream. 

Just in case you are interested in facts.

• Irritated 1

Again the political stuff.  What don't you understand about, "Knock It Off".

Old Tom

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Old Tom said:

Again the political stuff.  What don't you understand about, "Knock It Off".

Old Tom

The misinformation about the vaccine you read here is all a product of politics. Pointing that out is not political. It is simply a fact.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Alwaysdirty said:

You asked, we answered: Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain aborted fetal cells? | Nebraska Medicine Omaha, NE

I got shot #2 and am waiting my 15 minutes till I leave. Taking a minute to savor the victory.

• well done 1