Nugget Shooter Forums

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok this topic should of never been allowed because this is the Prospector's Lounge, this topic has nothing to do with prospecting...but we have allowed other "off topic" topics to be posted in this se

Before i went to Vietnam, my company lined up and we went through a gontlet, shots with an air injector in both arms, I think we got around 6 shots all on the same day, for different thing, Never hurt

Ok so i have a cure for this thread!!!! If you want the vaccine get it!! If you dont want it, dont get it!! See, cleared that up in 4 sentences not 12 pages. Wow!

Posted Images

Ever wonder why cold and flu "season" is in the dark winter months?

Why darker skin folks are disproportionately  affected?

It is not a season. More like  vit D deficiency. 

https://www.grassrootshealth.net/project/dcalculator/

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
  • Sad 1

Ok so i have a cure for this thread!!!! If you want the vaccine get it!! If you dont want it, dont get it!! See, cleared that up in 4 sentences not 12 pages. Wow!

• Like 4
  • well done 1
3 hours ago, nugget108 said:

Nope. 

And that cleared that up in one word:25r30wi:

16 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Dr Cole is another right wing kook who has had some videos banned on youtube for misinformation. He's a board certified dermatopathologist and not one who specializes in infectious diseases. Hardly someone with reliable information.

20 minutes ago, Morlock said:

Dr Cole is another right wing kook who has had some videos banned on youtube for misinformation. He's a board certified dermatopathologist and not one who specializes in infectious diseases. Hardly someone with reliable information.

Then you are saying that  vitamin D is not important?

He says it is.

That qualifies  him as a kook how?

44 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Then you are saying that  vitamin D is not important?

He says it is.

That qualifies  him as a kook how?

Even as important as vitamin D may be....  and how much we know about it....  large percentages of the population are still vitamin D deficient.

Good thing the vaccine is effective whether you are vitamin D deficient or not.  :party-smiley-027[1]:

• Like 2

You can get those horse wormer treats with ivermectin. They aren't half bad either.

They have the dog chews too. Kinda like cured Spam.

I think I'll go down to the feed store and pick up a bag of those apple cinnamon horse wormers in case I start coughing up a lung.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LukeJ said:

Even as important as vitamin D may be....  and how much we know about it....  large percentages of the population are still vitamin D deficient.

Good thing the vaccine is effective whether you are vitamin D deficient or not.  :party-smiley-027[1]:

I believe the gooddoctor mentions something about  not having a cytokine  storm if D is in good supply.

Peeps are still catching the Kung flu whether they've been vaccinated or not. But we are in an endemic in most Southern  states. Infections are dropping.

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

I believe the gooddoctor mentions something about  not having a cytokine  storm if D is in good supply.

Peeps are still catching the (former president's virus) whether they've been vaccinated or not. But we are in an endemic in most Southern  states. Infections are dropping.

I corrected your statement to make it less ignorant.

• Like 1
  • well done 1
9 minutes ago, LukeJ said:

Some people might not develop antibodies to this virus at all. Not even after having the disease AND getting the shot.

The vaccine is effective in 95% of the people. That other 5% may not develop an antibody no matter what. 

Maybe they need some seaweed and vitamin D and the shot would work for them too?

More campers have died in Death Valley this year than have died from the vaccine.

Covid causes blood clots in 16% of patients. The vaccine causes clots once in every million doses.

57 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Oh thankyou! I not as woke as you.

It has nothing to do with being 'woke'.  Whatever that's supposed to mean....  ???

It has everything to do with your continued use of a term employed to cause more division and is blatantly false.

Covid-19 is a corona virus, not influenza.  You should know that.

The rest of it is a derogatory term and I take personal offense.  My wife and kids fall into that group and half of the people I consider family as well.  If you were bold enough to utter that garbage in my presence, I would be standing in your face.

Do we understand each other now?

Luke

• Like 1
  • well done 1