Nugget Shooter Forums

1 hour ago, middleforkminer2 said:

Laugh all you want now....but apparently you aren’t paying attention to the rapidly changing narrative on what is “acceptable” speech and thought....have you burned all your Dr. Zeus’s books yet???

No, I don't pay much attention to what is considered acceptable speech. Or thought. Sorry.

Does someone want me to get rid of my Dr. Seuss books? Why would I burn them and who exactly would want me to do that?

You guys are a hoot! i can't believe grown men could believe such stuff.

It is creepy but strangely entertaining. Kinda like the bearded lady in the circus side show. There is something about it that is disgusting yet fascinating at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok this topic should of never been allowed because this is the Prospector's Lounge, this topic has nothing to do with prospecting...but we have allowed other "off topic" topics to be posted in this se

Before i went to Vietnam, my company lined up and we went through a gontlet, shots with an air injector in both arms, I think we got around 6 shots all on the same day, for different thing, Never hurt

Ok so i have a cure for this thread!!!! If you want the vaccine get it!! If you dont want it, dont get it!! See, cleared that up in 4 sentences not 12 pages. Wow!

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

I could not have said it better myself.

And our own  NIH funded that Wuhan lab.

We’re STILL funding them and the  timing of the arrival of the virus is also highly suspicious....all of a sudden, there’s a huge push for mail in voting and changes in voting laws... if it smells rotten, it probably is....

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

No, I don't pay much attention to what is considered acceptable speech. Or thought. Sorry.

Does someone want me to get rid of my Dr. Seuss books? Why would I burn them and who exactly would want me to do that?

It is creepy but strangely entertaining. Kinda like the bearded lady in the circus side show. There is something about it that is disgusting yet fascinating at the same time.

8 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

"They" do.

We don't.

It 's called sarcasm , Bob.

39 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

"They" do.

We don't.

It 's called sarcasm , Bob.

Who is "they"? 

What does Dr. Seuss have to do with anything?

You guys are so deep into your conspiracy stuff I don't have any idea what language you are speaking anymore.

I'm not sure of your tribal customs but I don't have a Dr. Seuss book. If it pleases you I will obtain one. Or burn one. Whatever supports your complex ideological constructs.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

The "woke"tards.

Where have you been?

Is that what you think "they" want?

I think you are completely clueless about "them" and what "they" want. But that is just my opinion.

Like I said. A creepy circus sideshow.

schlitze-the-last-of-the-aztecs-photo-u1.jpeg

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

How are you feeling after that second shot Middlefork? Any side effects?

Slim will be going for his second dose of the lethal Pfizer vaccine in a few days. Im organizing a prayer group to help support him in this dangerous time.

I'm hoping that when he goes into the CVS store he thinks about his forum buddies, especially me. As he rolls up his sleeve my profile photo will be in his mind. Consoling him. Helping him through. 

I hope his is remembering the love we have for each other as the needle slides into his muscular shoulder. And he remembers that we all will be thinking of him at that precise moment as well. And I hope all of our good wishes for him get inside that syringe and get blasted right into his arm with the experimental biological agents.

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Is that what you think "they" want?

What they want is to obfuscate ,distract,ridicule,"gaslight", in an attempt to cow the masses. You know, like you do on these forums.

:)Except, ofcourse, when you are waxin poetic on something geologic.

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Is that what you think "they" want?                                            How are you feeling after that second shot Middlefork? Any side effects?

We know what “they want”....because they tell us.... there’s no conspiracy involved...you’re either being willfully ignorant or you’re not paying attention to what’s being said/done...                The only side effects I’m feeling are injection site tenderness that has a slight itch to it....not unlike any other vaccination I’ve received...

• Haha 1

So you believe "they" want to burn Dr. Seuss, drink children's blood, open the borders, free all the criminals, take your guns, crash the economy and get rid of the police. Their intent is to ruin "America".

This is reality to you guys? Yet the virus is a hoax, the police are heroes, our last president was a leader of men and the election was stolen. You are "patriots" fighting against "evil" to save "America".

Like I said... A creepy circus side show.

If you ever want to know what "they" want all you have to do is listen. I honestly don't think guys like you are capable of listening after you have convinced yourself of so many lies. But if you honestly want a solution to the problems in this country people are going to have to stop repeating the silly lies about each other and start listening. 

Partisanship is poison. It got us into this position. More partisanship isn't going to fix anything. 

• Like 1
  • well done 2
17 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Slim will be going for his second dose of the lethal Pfizer vaccine in a few days. Im organizing a prayer group to help support him in this dangerous time.

I'm hoping that when he goes into the CVS store he thinks about his forum buddies, especially me. As he rolls up his sleeve my profile photo will be in his mind. Consoling him. Helping him through. 

I hope his is remembering the love we have for each other as the needle slides into his muscular shoulder. And he remembers that we all will be thinking of him at that precise moment as well. And I hope all of our good wishes for him get inside that syringe and get blasted right into his arm with the experimental biological agents.

I have hopes for you too bob. 

23 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

If you ever want to know what "they" want all you have to do is listen. I honestly don't think guys like you are capable of listening after you have convinced yourself of so many lies. But if you honestly want a solution to the problems in this country people are going to have to stop repeating the silly lies about each other and start listening. 

If “listening” is all you’re paying attention to, it’s no wonder you don’t have a firm grasp on reality...Actions speak louder than words...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This thread WAS about Covid vaccines. Maybe a certain poster's nebulous piffle will subside and it will get back on topic.

Got my 2nd Pfizer shot today. Just like the 1st it was a piece of cake. 
What I recently read was:

The bottom line

The COVID-19 vaccine is able to prevent infection in 95% of people who receive the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and in 66% to 74% of people who receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. This is considered to be very effective. By comparison, only about 50% of people who are vaccinated experience side effects besides arm pain. Women, younger people, and those that have previously had COVID-19 may be more likely to have side effects. 

https://www.goodrx.com/blog/how-to-know-if-the-covid-19-vaccine-worked/

• Like 1

It's good you got your second shot. You will be protected from serious illness and it will vastly improve your life in this brave new world.

I get mine in a couple days. I can't wait. 

In a few days we will have sexy antibodies and won't have to worry about it much. For a while anyway. 

I wonder what a year down the road will bring? How well will the vaccine last? Will it be effective with variants? Will there be problems with certain vaccines?

Will I still be getting the Moderna? Will you be requesting the Pfizer? Only time will tell.

Bob

Some faith without being cynical would go far.

It seems on most subjects you are the naysayer. I am not sure that you believe in the gospel. ( God so loved the world that he sent his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross so that we could be forgiven for our sins)

But if you do believe please curb your conviction of others and their responses to your post.

If you do not it is clear of your motivations are not disguised as being from a man with faith. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

This thread WAS about Covid vaccines.

The above, thread topic was followed by a question mark.

That said ,the following link from the Mayo clinic is pertinent. It deals with.         supplemental vit D...https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-answers/coronavirus-and-vitamin-d/faq-20493088

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

The above, thread topic was followed by a question mark.

That said ,the following link from the Mayo clinic is pertinent. It deals with.         supplemental vit D...https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-answers/coronavirus-and-vitamin-d/faq-20493088

As an aside, I wonder at the dosage of quinine in six ounces of "tonic"water.:alcoholic:

1 hour ago, fishing8046 said:

Bob

Some faith without being cynical would go far.

It seems on most subjects you are the naysayer. I am not sure that you believe in the gospel. ( God so loved the world that he sent his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross so that we could be forgiven for our sins)

But if you do believe please curb your conviction of others and their responses to your post.

If you do not it is clear of your motivations are not disguised as being from a man with faith. 

If it helps you to get your mind around it then I will give you this;

I would never disguise my motivations as being from a man of faith.

You are welcome.

Why is my faith of any interest to you? And why do you think this forum is an appropriate place to discuss your faith or question someone else's?

I understood religious posts were not allowed here. Am I mistaken?

1 hour ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

As an aside, I wonder at the dosage of quinine in six ounces of "tonic"water.:alcoholic:

There is about 20 mg of quinine in an 8 ounce glass. 

You are welcome too.

20 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

There is about 20 mg of quinine in an 8 ounce glass. 

You are welcome too.

As well as lemon and a jigger of gin.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=quinine+amount+in+tonic+water&t=samsung&ia=web

Aloha snackbar

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
10 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

How many do you have to drink until you think you have a sexy antibody?

Amazingly enough,thinking one has  a sexy antibody doesn't  correlate with my blood antibody surveys.

Negative for SARS-CoV-2

The one  GnT serves as a general blood thinner and destressor,only. Lowering  stress levels, whereever possible,can only help augment the immune system.

24 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Amazingly enough,thinking one has  a sexy antibody doesn't  correlate with my blood antibody surveys.

Negative for SARS-CoV-2

The one  GnT serves as a general blood thinner and destressor,only. Lowering  stress levels, whereever possible,can only help augment the immune system.

So can a vaccine.