Nugget Shooter Forums

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok this topic should of never been allowed because this is the Prospector's Lounge, this topic has nothing to do with prospecting...but we have allowed other "off topic" topics to be posted in this se

Before i went to Vietnam, my company lined up and we went through a gontlet, shots with an air injector in both arms, I think we got around 6 shots all on the same day, for different thing, Never hurt

Ok so i have a cure for this thread!!!! If you want the vaccine get it!! If you dont want it, dont get it!! See, cleared that up in 4 sentences not 12 pages. Wow!

Posted Images

39 year old single mom??? I’m surprised she qualified for the vaccine... funny on how the “story” couldn’t wait until after the autopsy... 

1 hour ago, middleforkminer2 said:

39 year old single mom??? I’m surprised she qualified for the vaccine... funny on how the “story” couldn’t wait until after the autopsy... 

Why would you be surprised she qualified?

The vaccine is approved for adults over 16 and 18 (depending on the vaccine).

My 34 year old son got his yesterday. It just depends on how far along your State program is.

Within a couple weeks anyone that wants a vaccine will be eligible in New Mexico. They have just about completed their priority list and are moving to younger folks more every day.

So far the only people here that have died from the vaccine have taken the Pfizer shot. Only a hand full have died and a couple hundred suffered severe reactions. Those are just the ones that are too dumb or too sheepish to insist on the Moderna or the J&J vaccine.

Even as problematic as the Pfizer vaccine is it is still less lethal and side effects are fewer than catching the virus.

Seven European Nations and Australia have halted the administration of the AstraZeneca covid vaccine due to blood clots and at least one death attributed to the vaccine.

As far as I know this particular UK created vaccine along with all the other foreign covid vaccines is not approved for use in the U.S. At present only three of the 11 covid vaccines created so far are approved for use in the U.S.

18 minutes ago, clay said:

Seven European Nations and Australia have halted the administration of the AstraZeneca covid vaccine due to blood clots and at least one death attributed to the vaccine.

As far as I know this particular UK created vaccine along with all the other foreign covid vaccines is not approved for use in the U.S. At present only three of the 11 covid vaccines created so far are approved for use in the U.S.

Almost as many people are getting black market vaccines from Russia and China than are getting the approved vaccine due to the slow roll out in the U.S.

The Astra Zeneca product will be available widely on the black market if they can't sell it to the various governments. There WILL be customers.

The three vaccines approved in the US all contain microprocessors designed to allow George Soros to control your mind. Only the Moderna vaccine has a code available on the internet to inactivate the program written on the nanochip hidden in the vaccines.

21 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

The Pfizer vaccine makes people grow fur on the soles of their feet Slim.

More misinformation from 

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Even as problematic as the Pfizer vaccine is it is still less lethal and side effects are fewer than catching the virus.

I believe just the opposite , Bob.

The side effects of the  experimental  biologic agents-including death- are greater than the  dangers associated with the Chinese Communist Party virus.

The cure is worse than the disease.

19 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

The side effects of the  experimental  biologic agents-including death- are greater than the  dangers associated with the Chinese Communist Party virus.

Good for you Stillbreather! You have the right to believe in any cockamamy horsecrap you want to believe in!

Freedom is a beautiful thing innit?

18 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Good for you! You have the right to believe in any cockamamy horsecrap you want to believe in!

Freedom is a beautiful thing innit?

Likewise

7 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

So far the only people here that have died from the vaccine have taken the Pfizer shot. Only a hand full have died and a couple hundred suffered severe reactions. Those are just the ones that are too dumb or too sheepish to insist on the Moderna or the J&J vaccine.

The 39 year old single mom had taken the Moderna 

4 hours ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Have you been following “Garimpo” in the prospecting Brazil forum?

9 hours ago, middleforkminer2 said:

The link posted here isn't the "full story", there is a link at the site that goes to the full story.....the lady was a surgical tech for plastic surgeons and getting the vaccine was a job requirement, and as she got the Moderna vaccine it seems that any of the vaccines have the potential to go wrong if it triggers your body to go haywire, the story was first reported by a TV station and I imagine prompted by her family. 

20 minutes ago, middleforkminer2 said:

Have you been following “Garimpo” in the prospecting Brazil forum?

Yes, and i have no doubt that some folks have  major problems with the CCP virus. I also have no doubt that most also have other health issues.

I wonder if folks in Brazil are keen on the import of adequate Vit D and Zn. Or if they have access to HCQ...

1 hour ago, middleforkminer2 said:

The 39 year old single mom had taken the Moderna 

Yes. But she died from a heart attack. It had nothing to do with the vaccine.

37 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Yes, and i have no doubt that some folks have  major problems with the CCP virus. I also have no doubt that most also have other health issues.

I wonder if folks in Brazil are keen on the import of adequate Vit D and Zn. Or if they have access to HCQ...

We have access to all those things in this country and our death rate is just a tiny bit lower.

There are excellent treatments for the disease. Hydrochloroquine is not one of them. We are certainly getting better at saving lives. Still 15% of all people who show symptoms are hospitalized. And 20% experience "serious" symptoms that are more than just a simple case of the flu.

Both the prevention and the treatment are offered by big pharma. So you are free to choose either or nothing at all.

Brazil has a particularly nasty variant. As well as an ineffective strategy for limiting spread. All the treatments in the world aren't going to keep people from getting seriously sick. And only real, science based treatments are going to save the ones that do have serious symptoms.

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

We have access to all those things in this country and our death rate is just a tiny bit lower.

There are excellent treatments for the disease. Hydrochloroquine is not one of them. 

I've no doubt that here in the US we have access to plenty of nutriceuticals.   I do doubt, though, that most folks do not place great import on them, instead placing more trust in their doctor to help them.

We will agree to disagree on the efficacy of off-patent. HCQ,Zn and, I believe, some antibiotic that's included to combat opportunistic  infection(just a guess).

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Yes. But she died from a heart attack. It had nothing to do with the vaccine.

Maybe a   cytokine storm was triggered by the vaccine causing the clotting which led to the heart attack.

3 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Still 15% of all people who show symptoms are hospitalized. And 20% experience "serious" symptoms that are more than just a simple case of the flu.

You must have eaten too much of that Mexican bologna bob, or maybe it was sausage. 

Well, I’m scheduled for my second shot of the Moderna vaccine tomorrow and I have absolutely no reservations on getting it....same would be true regardless of which vaccine it was....and if in the coming weeks/months I happen to die from a heart attack or stroke it will likely be from smoking for the past 50 years...

• Like 3
On 3/11/2021 at 10:23 AM, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

The virus itself is an experimental biological agent.... scientists took a naturally occurring virus that was pretty much benign to humans and genetically modified it... it then escaped the confines of the lab and here we are today....my hope is that enough people get immunity either through vaccination or natural means to halt the spread.....sadly, I suspect this masking, social distancing, mass shutdowns of the economy are here to stay.... I also suspect the release of this virus was NOT an accident and was done purposely....

• Haha 1
  • well done 1

Laugh all you want now....but apparently you aren’t paying attention to the rapidly changing narrative on what is “acceptable” speech and thought....have you burned all your Dr. Zeus’s books yet???

2 hours ago, middleforkminer2 said:

The virus itself is an experimental biological agent.... scientists took a naturally occurring virus that was pretty much benign to humans and genetically modified it... it then escaped the confines of the lab and here we are today....my hope is that enough people get immunity either through vaccination or natural means to halt the spread.....sadly, I suspect this masking, social distancing, mass shutdowns of the economy are here to stay.... I also suspect the release of this virus was NOT an accident and was done purposely....

I could not have said it better myself.

And our own  NIH funded that Wuhan lab.