Nugget Shooter Forums

45 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Some people have an agenda to ridicule  without basis.

I have an agenda ,too, to oppose mandatory vaccinations and to not take experimental  biologic  agents. 

I oppose mandatory vaccinations too. So we agree on that much!

I don't see that happening though. They will simply restrict freedoms for those who are unvaccinated. Make it difficult for them to earn a living. Stigmatize them. Subject them to violence and aggression. Make them less than the rest.

Kinda like being black. Or brown. Or poor. Or have mental issues or drug problems. Or criminal records. Or immigrants.

Yeah. Kinda like that. Only with vaccinations.

It's the American thing to do.

• well done 1
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok this topic should of never been allowed because this is the Prospector's Lounge, this topic has nothing to do with prospecting...but we have allowed other "off topic" topics to be posted in this se

Before i went to Vietnam, my company lined up and we went through a gontlet, shots with an air injector in both arms, I think we got around 6 shots all on the same day, for different thing, Never hurt

Ok so i have a cure for this thread!!!! If you want the vaccine get it!! If you dont want it, dont get it!! See, cleared that up in 4 sentences not 12 pages. Wow!

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Pfizer Shot Remains More Than 91% Effective After Six Months

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/cos-drg-gentop-hea/2021/04/01/id/1015976/

That Pfizer vaccine is some quality stuff Slim! 

You got an arm full of the best. That's for sure!

You got the looks the brains and the Pfizer. As a Moderna man I must say I am quite envious.

22 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

That Pfizer vaccine is some quality stuff Slim! 

You got an arm full of the best. That's for sure!

You got the looks the brains and the Pfizer. As a Moderna man I must say I am quite envious.

We always knew you were envious bob. You don't have to keep reminding us it's about your manhood. 

50 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

We always knew you were envious bob. You don't have to keep reminding us it's about your manhood. 

I'm glad to see you are feeling better after your vaccine Slim. 

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

:Diggin_a_hole:.             

Hey buddy, psssssssss, know where a feller can git hisself sumodat coyyeeloydull gold? I jess came out of the wilrness to findat everthin izn       Suth Murica, place calt de Amazon.

Why go all the way there when the gold is ryecheer?

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
13 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

:Diggin_a_hole:.             

Hey buddy, psssssssss, know where a feller can git hisself sumodat coyyeeloydull gold? I jess came out of the wilrness to findat everthin izn       Suth Murica, place calt de Amazon.

Why go all the way there when the gold is ryecheer?

That must be the seaweed doing the talking.

13 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

That must be the seaweed doing the talking.

Au contraire, Mon Fraire. Gold has a long history as an elixer:alcoholic: Man has innate drive to seek it out. It's instinct.

I think it's the same for a few PGM's,too.

27 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Au contraire, Mon Fraire. Gold has a long history as an elixer:alcoholic: Man has innate drive to seek it out. It's instinct.

I think it's the same for a few PGM's,too.

A few weeks ago you were all about stashing it in your booty. Now you are drinking it in your seaweed smoothie. 

Keep your gold out of your mouth. And away from the other end too. 

Sheesh.

30 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

A few weeks ago you were all about stashing it in your booty. 

Gold and PGM's should always be stashed with one's other "booty": cash, jewels, coinage, 190 proof Everclear.

Booty is treasure, mate.

With your previous tirades on sausage(and now this) , ,,,(edit)

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
39 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Sheesh.

No prospector worth his salt would turn down the chance to bite down on a big nugget.

1 hour ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

"At the very top we are dealing with psychopaths, most of them pedophiles involved in the Occult, and their goals are to control the world’s financial system, reduce the world’s population, and destroy the family and take over control of raising children for their own evil purposes".

Looks like you have it all figured out.

:nutty:

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

A few weeks ago you were all about stashing it in your booty. Now you are drinking it in your seaweed smoothie. 

Sheesh.

A pirate you are not.

Booty is treasure. This is a prospecting forum that looks for it.

The bumm smuggler forum is down the hall, you ninny.

Gold has a long history in medicine.   https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20112036/ (11 years ago)"...gold compounds are highly cytotoxic toward a panel of 36 human tumor cell lines through a variety of biochemical mechanisms."

On 4/2/2021 at 11:32 AM, Bedrock Bob said:

Sheesh.

Simple  duckduckgo search "   gold antiviral .".. (one of many results)>   https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jpclett.0c02677.   

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gold+antiviral&t=samsung&ia=web&iai=r1-1&page=1&sexp={"cdrexp"%3A"b"%2C"biaexp"%3A"b"%2C"msvrtexp"%3A"b"}

"

Theoretical Design of Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles as Antiviral Agents against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)

Aliyeh Mehranfar

and 

Mohammad Izadyar*

Cite this: J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2020, 11, 24, 10284–10289

Publication Date:November 23, 2020

https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpclett.0c02677

Copyright © 2020 American Chemical Society"

9 hours ago, middleforkminer2 said:

Brian Shilhavy???? :rolleyes:  Yeah...right...certainly a trusted source....:laught16:

And I suppose the CDC, FDA, Kill Gates, and myriad of fakenews sites are?:laught16: