Nugget Shooter Forums

as of now, most of Constellation Road from Wickenburg to King Solomon Gulch is now state land either side 1-2 miles either direction.

A huge portion of Buckhorn Road starting from the creek heading north is now state land also.

Sizable portions of lands in and around most of the mines and creeks which are not on private property are now state land.

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

This is a new development? What was the land status prior to it being State Land?

Shalom.

You are a rude nasty man ... piss right off you f#@%ing troll

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • wow 1
2 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

This is a new development? What was the land status prior to it being State Land?

Shalom.

I know nothing about this. That said, would it be wrong to assume that BLM offsets land to the state trust in trade for development in other areas?

Nothing has changed there Electrician.

That land (nearly 10,000 acres) was patented to the State in 1981 as an indemnity selection. The patent was based on land that was granted to the State of Arizona in 1914 but the State didn't select the land until 1981. You can see the patent HERE.

Next time you think the sky is falling or someone is stealing land check out the Arizona Land Status map. I got all the details and links to that patent in a matter of seconds using the map.

• Like 3
  • well done 1
35 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

I know nothing about this. That said, would it be wrong to assume that BLM offsets land to the state trust in trade for development in other areas?

That would be wrong. Federal lands transfer to states/municipalities in several ways but that's not one of them.

45 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Yes. It would be very wrong to assume that. 

:4chsmu1:

32 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Ok, what about the trust managers making deals with the BLM  for inactive mining claim?

Aloha Snackbar

Whut da heck is an "inactive" mining claim?

33 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Ok, what about the trust managers making deals with the BLM  for inactive mining claim?

Aloha Snackbar

That sounds like something the previous administration was doing. Just the thought of it makes me feel dirty all over.

IMHO it would require full immersion and not just a sprinkling and a few Hail Mary's to become white as snow after a deal like that.

Blessed Be.

2 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Expired, void, fees not paid, development / improvements not done?

That would be a CLOSED BLM case file = No Claim. There is no such thing as an inactive claim.

As Bob wrote - open ground - if not already claimed or withdrawn.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, clay said:

That would be a CLOSED BLM case file = No Claim. There is no such thing as an inactive claim.

As Bob wrote - open ground - if not already claimed or withdrawn.

AZ state land is open ground? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

AZ state land is open ground? 

The road took a left turn and I think you missed it.

We were talking about "inactive" claims.

Let Jah be praised.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

The road took a left turn and I think you missed it.

We were talking about "inactive" claims.

Let Jah be praised.

Thanks Bob.

Peace on you.

• Like 1
On 1/26/2021 at 5:24 PM, clay said:

Nothing has changed there Electrician.

That land (nearly 10,000 acres) was patented to the State in 1981 as an indemnity selection. The patent was based on land that was granted to the State of Arizona in 1914 but the State didn't select the land until 1981. You can see the patent HERE.

Next time you think the sky is falling or someone is stealing land check out the Arizona Land Status map. I got all the details and links to that patent in a matter of seconds using the map.

Then your software is BUGGY as hell.. I know for a FACT it is recent. Check my recent posts looking for an area to stage along Constellation. That area was OPEN/BLM back a few weeks ago, same with the areas north of Bill, in and around RRPC claims.

3 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

:rolleyes:

Could the problem be the green in your horn? The tender in your foot? The dampness behind your ears?

Maybe you need Jesus to help you figure it out?

I'm done with this site and you trolls

Time to ghost

1 hour ago, clay said:

:pop:

it's okay, I know your site is buggy. I've read your stuff on treasurenet as well. You can cover up all you want.