Nugget Shooter Forums

My laptop remembers my password but my mind doesn't.....I need guidance on how to either reset my password or get my old one emailed to me because I now have an I-Phone that I use almost exclusively.....The only reason I'm on it today is because I want to be a little more active on the forum and don't want to re register uner a different user name.....Thanks

4 hours ago, middleforkminer2 said:

My laptop remembers my password but my mind doesn't.....I need guidance on how to either reset my password or get my old one emailed to me because I now have an I-Phone that I use almost exclusively.....The only reason I'm on it today is because I want to be a little more active on the forum and don't want to re register uner a different user name.....Thanks

The staff here can't see what your password is, that includes Bill or myself, so there's no way we can tell you what your password is.

You can however edit/change your password in your profile when you log in on your laptop.

If you have any trouble edit the password, I can help one way or another, just let me know here.

4 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

The staff here can't see what your password is, that includes Bill or myself, so there's no way we can tell you what your password is.

You can however edit/change your password in your profile when you log in on your laptop.

If you have any trouble edit the password, I can help one way or another, just let me know here.

55 minutes ago, middleforkminer2 said:

Why all the ads on my phone?

If you don't see the ads on your laptop then it has an "Ad Blocker" on it's browser, apparently the browser on your phone doesn't have the ad blocker.