Nugget Shooter Forums

Anywhere to stage off Constellation Road?

I would like to break out the buggie and explore out off Constellation Rd, hopefully near Buckhorn Rd. Anyone know if there is a place off there to park my Jeep and trailer without issue?

Sure. You have my permission to park anywhere out there that you like.

Print this message and carry it with you. If anyone gives you any problem just show it to them and they will back off. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
20 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Sure. You have my permission to park anywhere out there that you like.

Print this message and carry it with you. If anyone gives you any problem just show it to them and they will back off. 

NVM bob ... found BLM (free) and State land (permit req'd) to park.

p.s. You need Jesus ... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

A few ways to do this.  Mylandmatters.org or land.az.gov is another.  http://gis.azland.gov/webapps/parcel/?loc=-112.3674,33.8342,10&layers=3,1,0

Both you turn on layers to see if its private property or BLM.  My land matters is a little better because there’s more layers to turn on.  THere’s some public lands that are no go for prospecting like national monuments and wilderness areas, and that site displays it.

Edited by chrisski
  • Like 4

I sure like the hard copy surface responsibility maps from BLM. They give you a color coded land status with enough topographical detail to know exactly where the boundaries are.

I always carry a USGS topo and a BLM map if I am in an area I'm not familiar with. 

They are kosher, halal, blessed by the Pope, approved by the Dali Lama and washed in the blood of Christ. They also come in handy when performing satanic rituals and pagan sacrifice. They are available at any BLM public room and online as well. 

Hare Krishna.

7 hours ago, chrisski said:

A few ways to do this.  Mylandmatters.org or land.az.gov is another.  http://gis.azland.gov/webapps/parcel/?loc=-112.3674,33.8342,10&layers=3,1,0

Both you turn on layers to see if its private property or BLM.  My land matters is a little better because there’s more layers to turn on.  THere’s some public lands that are no go for prospecting like national monuments and wilderness areas, and that site displays it.

This is exactly what I wound up doing. Just took my old brain a minute to figure out I could use that for finding a safe spot. I was thinking the area around Buckhorn was all private property, especially with all the fences and signage.