Nugget Shooter Forums

2- Minelab 12- Volt Batteries Not Working, Parts Only.

Relichunter2016

I Have these 2 batteries for the gpx series detectors. One was my old one and it stopped working, not sure why. I thought maybe the headphone jack was faulty so i took out the 4 screws and was going to replace the jack. I never did it but I did cut the 3 colored wires connected to the jack.  #2 I bought form a forum member for 250 bucks, but when I received it I tried it out and went faulty after on days use. #2 Charges fully, the charging lights go to full green, but when I hook it to my gpx and switch  it on all it does is squeal...so maybe an amp is out, not sure. I am no electronic whizz by far..but do know some members are and maybe you can use one to fix the other...not sure.  

100 bucks plus shipping.

lithium battery 12 volt.jpg

lb2.jpg

Edited by Relichunter2016

On 12/12/2020 at 1:34 PM, Mike C... said:

are you sure the batteries are the issue ??? Ill offer you $50 shipped for the 2 :200:

Hi Mike, I am not really sure whats wrong with them, maybe an easy fix, maybe not. But with the 2 I am sure anyone with some electronic sense would make one work. The one I bought from a memberis charged full and green light is on. But when I switch  it on on my 4500 ML it makes the headphones squeal. 

Not sure where you live , but shipping maybe a bit more do to the weight of the batteries. I would do 75.00. 

ml.jpg

• Like 1