Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums

First time in about 20 years....


Recommended Posts

Well............this is about the first time in about 20 yrs the Nugget shooter outing did not happen due to the current circumstances. Hopefully we can pull a small one off in Feb. Many good times shared around the campfires at night and out hunting with friends.

Here are some pics from over the years at the outings. ENJOY! :)
Tom H. 

 

1.jpg

6.JPG

55.JPG

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

Untitled-12.jpg

102_0200.JPG

102_0204.JPG

102_0213.JPG

11.jpg

SAM_1887.JPG

SAM_1893.JPG

DSC03493.JPG

DSC03506.JPG

DSC03508.JPG

DSC03512.JPG

DSC03515.JPG

DSC05119.JPG

SAM_2986.JPG

6 - Copy.jpg

8 - Copy - Copy.jpg

9 - Copy.jpg

55.JPG

66.JPG

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

1.jpg

DSC03045.JPG

SAM_1254.JPG

SAM_1256.JPG

SAM_1257.JPG

SAM_1260.JPG

SAM_1261.JPG

SAM_1262.JPG

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • well done 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

More pics!!!..........if you all have some....please post them. :)
Tom H.

 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

2 - Copy.jpg

4.jpg

14.jpg

DSC02996.JPG

DSC03007.JPG

DSC03008.JPG

DSC03011.JPG

DSC03012.JPG

DSC03017.JPG

DSC03021.JPG

DSC03022.JPG

DSC03052.JPG

nugs.jpg

DSC03471.JPG

DSC03511.JPG

DSC03513.JPG

46014118_2171551373165647_8769665422715781120_n.jpg

DSC04933.JPG

DSC04936.JPG

SAM_2028.JPG

SAM_2029.JPG

SAM_2032.JPG

7 - Copy.jpg

4.JPG

5.JPG

10.JPG

12.JPG

Bill's LSD outing 2013 006.jpg

Bill's LSD outing 2013 014.jpg

Bill's LSD outing 2013 016.jpg

SAM_0439.JPG

Untitled-2.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • well done 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

6CD177EB-D98F-46E5-8374-2E95E0954427.jpeg

Looks like it was fun, some good food and finds, too.  But what the heck is that?! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GotAU? said:

6CD177EB-D98F-46E5-8374-2E95E0954427.jpeg

Looks like it was fun, some good food and finds, too.  But what the heck is that?! 

Its a big steel cartoon character of a Jack ass. The area we camp at is a big flat area called Jackass flats. No one is sure how it got up there. Im pretty sure alcohol was involved :) 

Tom

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Man they were some good times, lets hope and pray that we can get somewhat back to normal and fellowship like we used to.  A great bunch of guys and gals there. 

   Old Tom 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved the pictures, was never able to make it to one of the outings, but now that I have more time, and if the world ever gets back to normal, I hope to make it happen one day.

Looks like a whole boat-load of fun!

All the best,

Lanny

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy get bored? We're up just above you'all. Give a holler maybe meet up somewhere for a weekend.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shep said:

Tommy get bored? We're up just above you'all. Give a holler maybe meet up somewhere for a weekend.

 

Wow wouldn't that be something.  I'm all for it but my three wheel scooter wouldn't jump the rocks.  Maybe young Tom, Dave and another might take you up on that.  Tom has got to stay pretty close to home right now as tomorrow Sherri goes under the knife again.  (Prayers are needed for her)

Tomorrow I get my PCC line out after six weeks and I will feel more mobile, but I can't walk as yet.  Good times are coming bro and I'll see you out there again soon.  :olddude:

   Old Tom     
 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, shep said:

Tommy get bored? We're up just above you'all. Give a holler maybe meet up somewhere for a weekend.

 

I would like that Shep. Maybe in a month or so. Thanks!
Tom H. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks like a really good time! I’m going to keep my eye out for any updates to any outings. I’d love to meet up with other nugget shooters. 

...I am assuming here these outings are an open invite to forum members??? Curious if everyone is a member of the same club for access to ground to hunt on or if there’s just a lot of unclaimed ground everyone can just get out and cover?

I will just go ahead and admit right here and now that I’ve been a lurker for a few years getting my rocks off learning from all the generous folks on these forums and enjoying all the stories. But I’ve decided it’s about time to get a little more involved in this community, as I have over on the DP forum. 

So thanks ahead of time for answering any of my questions, and I hope to be meeting some of you guys in the near future! 

-Tree

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, GoldTree said:

This looks like a really good time! I’m going to keep my eye out for any updates to any outings. I’d love to meet up with other nugget shooters. 

...I am assuming here these outings are an open invite to forum members??? Curious if everyone is a member of the same club for access to ground to hunt on or if there’s just a lot of unclaimed ground everyone can just get out and cover?

I will just go ahead and admit right here and now that I’ve been a lurker for a few years getting my rocks off learning from all the generous folks on these forums and enjoying all the stories. But I’ve decided it’s about time to get a little more involved in this community, as I have over on the DP forum. 

So thanks ahead of time for answering any of my questions, and I hope to be meeting some of you guys in the near future! 

-Tree

Yes, the outings are open to all forum members. The are we go to "Little San Domingo" has lots of GPAA and Roadrunner claims. Also a lot of open unclaimed areas to prospect. 

Tom H.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great memories right there....Thanks for sharing such good times...Love the outings!!!!  Happy Thanksgiving for everyone!! Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah!

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...