Nugget Shooter Forums

Looking for something similar....

I’d consider something like cutting the broken, jagged pieces flat and displaying both.  If there’s a better story behind finding or having it, I may do that, if there’s a worst story about how it broke, I’d get rid of it.  With a good story, I may decide to send a piece of it to each of my kids.

Locally I’ve seen better agate and other types of slices for sale.  May have been Crystal Magic in Flagstaff, AZ or any of the number of rock shops in Bisbee AZ.  I would bet the the big rock shows in Tucson and Quartzite would have those also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisski said:

I’d consider something like cutting the broken, jagged pieces flat and displaying both.  If there’s a better story behind finding or having it, I may do that, if there’s a worst story about how it broke, I’d get rid of it.  With a good story, I may decide to send a piece of it to each of my kids.

Locally I’ve seen better agate and other types of slices for sale.  May have been Crystal Magic in Flagstaff, AZ or any of the number of rock shops in Bisbee AZ.  I would bet the the big rock shows in Tucson and Quartzite would have those also.

Hell, Quartzsite would have anything and everything you could possibly want, even toilet paper. ;-)