Nugget Shooter Forums

Russia to open WORLD’S LARGEST gold mine

After the 1970s, central banks bought into the idea that the U.S. dollar was the savior of the global financial system. When the 2008 financial crisis hit it became clearer that the dollar isn't as secure as was led. With huge debt, and trillions more printed every year, more nations are stocking up their gold reserves because of probable higher future  prices in gold. More nations are going away with the Petro-Dollar and using their own currency in exchange for resources like oil and natural gas. Heck India has even been buying Iranian oil with gold and rupees, Russia-China using national currencies  for mutual trade all this means the shift towards higher gold prices. Question is what will we do to stop this shift away from the dollar, because if things continue we may be looking at a major economic global depression or worse. Save your gold and silver.

• Like 1

The Pebble mine deposit is a lot bigger than the Russian deposit. 57 billion lb copper, 70 million oz gold, 3.4 billion lb molybdenum and 344 million oz silver. Only Indonesia's Grasberg mine deposit is bigger than Pebble.

Edited by clay
  • Like 1

Thanks Clay. I'm glad that someone stepped in to set this straight. 

If no one says anything about this obvious pro-Russian propaganda people actually believe it. They don't know any better so they just assume it's true.

The Russian trolls are everywhere these days. 

• Like 1