Nugget Shooter Forums

Minelab GP 3500

spud

I have listed this on Ebay, add has all the details ,I accept pay-pal and will ship if you want to bypass E-bay Price will reflect there charges,local pick up in Phoenix or can ship,This comes with all the coils you will ever need also with 3 different battery systems ,Works perfectly ,I just don't have the time anymore moving  up to Show low area and have never found any gold up in that country,This is one of the Best old school PI detectors ,Not all the electronics like the newer ones its easier for an old guy like me to use ,Just cant figure out the new technology

Edited by Au Seeker
To remove eBay link

5 hours ago, spud said:

I have listed this on Ebay, add has all the details ,I accept pay-pal and will ship if you want to bypass E-bay Price will reflect there charges,local pick up in Phoenix or can ship,This comes with all the coils you will ever need also with 3 different battery systems ,Works perfectly ,I just don't have the time anymore moving  up to Show low area and have never found any gold up in that country,This is one of the Best old school PI detectors ,Not all the electronics like the newer ones its easier for an old guy like me to use ,Just cant figure out the new technology

Spud,

I had to edit out your eBay link because Bill the forum owner doesn't allow eBay link on these forums, it states this in the Classified Rules and Guidelines, see link below.

You can however post your eBay name and anyone interested can find you by your eBay name.

Classifides Rules and Guidelines

OK sorry ,Didn't know ,They can go to ebay and look up Minelab GP 3500

[So many rules no time to read them all LOL]

MineLab GP 3500 with lots of coils and three battery systems . Condition is Used
original large lead acid battery ,cord, backpack,
Docs battery and signal enhancer and all components
RC Battery system homemade but works well ,
softcase,
Black Widow headphones
nugget finder 8 x 6,
nugget finder 7 x 14,
nugget finder 10 x 17
GP 11"in D D
Coil Tech 6" mono
padded arm cuff
Control box cover and
Extra control box cover
RC Battery Systems Doc's enhance battery system with the doc screamer  ,
1- pick,
2 -Scoops
GP pinpointer

PM me and I can send pics 

• 6 months later...
On 9/17/2020 at 9:25 AM, spud said:

Hi spud was wondering if you still have the 3500

On 3/26/2021 at 3:50 PM, spud said:

I do PM me or call 602-501-2623

Hey there spud, Craig here, yeah im very interested in the detector, my dad and i have been prospecting for about 6 months and haven't had much luck with the vlf- as soon as i talk to him about it i'll give ya a call ,probly tomarrow if not later on tonight ,when is a good time to call?  let me kano and i'll talk to you soon...

• 1 month later...