Nugget Shooter Forums

Imagine these people controlling the White House, the Senate and the US House of Representatives!
I found an article titled Senators Call for Hearing on Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act in which "Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Tom Udall (D-N.M.), Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.), Michael Bennet (D-Colo.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), Jeffrey Merkley (D-Ore.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Edward Markey (D-Mass.) wrote to the Energy and Natural Resources Committee leadership requesting a hearing on the Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act to provide a forum for states, environmental groups, and industry to discuss mining reform.

"The bill requires companies to pay royalties for the first time for the ability to extract mineral resources like gold, silver, and copper from public lands..."

Read on! https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=E0A06230-3193-419F-85C1-EBA20D0059C0

Slim, please stop posting the same subject matter/post in multiple forum sections or I will start merging them all into one topic!

I'm sure everyone saw the first time you posted this, so no reason to post it everywhere!

Edit: I just deleted this same post where you highjacked Clay's topic on Mining Claims fees by posting this!! JEEZ :idunno:

People do funny things in times of desperation.