Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be watching this topic very closely. Time will tell which politicians are for the Pebble Mine and which aren't. Slim, Bob as of yet hasn't stepped outside of the guidelines of this fo

There has to be a reason why he might go against it guys. Something we dont see or aren't being told. My life is mining, and i know for a fact, he is not against it. He has helped us in the mining ind

Bob, possibly you are "trolling" with this post and if so, I will gladly take the bait.  Truth is I do not know where you are coming from though and possibly will be kind enough to enlighten me.  I jo

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

:duc:Sorry, Bob, I got carried away.

Lord, I apologize for that there , and...be with the pygmies in New Guinea.

 

WTH are you talking about now? 

Speak English man. Your gibberish is unintelligible to everyone but you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgive you for whatever dark secrets you may be hiding. I'm sure that the pygmies and Larry feel the same.

:idunno:

Now go and post no more until the alcohol wears off.

:alcoholic:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 9:39 PM, Bedrock Bob said:

I forgive you for whatever dark secrets you may be hiding. I'm sure that the pygmies and Larry feel the same.

:idunno:

Now go and post no more until the alcohol wears off.

:alcoholic:

 

Speaking of dark secrets, hiding and alcohol, what's the story on the newly discovered Biden emails that Trump is talking about? He said that Twitter suspended his account for posting a New York Post story.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/joe-bidens-polling-lead-slips-in-wake-of-post-report-on-hunter/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

Speaking of dark secrets, hiding and alcohol, what's the story on the newly discovered Biden emails that Trump is talking about? He said that Twitter suspended his account for posting a New York Post story.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/joe-bidens-polling-lead-slips-in-wake-of-post-report-on-hunter/

The IBD/TIPP national tracking poll, released Saturday, puts Biden at 50 percent in the head-to-head matchup, with Trump at 43 percent. The 7-point advantage is well outside the survey’s 3 percent margin of error.

 

I suspect that the 'newly discovered' emails are not genuine.  You know, fake news.  Besides, even if they are 100% accurate, Hunter Biden is not running for president.

Any of you guys have adult 'children'?  Are you to be held responsible for everything they do in life?  Should you be held back in your professional career because of alleged mistakes made by your offspring?

I have to laugh anytime this sort of thing is brought up.  I mean really, if this is the most damning thing....   :laught16:

It will be interesting to see if there's still time for another flip or flop by The Donald.  About the mining thing.

Meanwhile....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/#60dc49831d60

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/10/rudy-giulianis-daughter-on-voting-for-biden

Edited by LukeJ
added another link, because.... equal time and all. Haha.
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

Speaking of dark secrets, hiding and alcohol, what's the story on the newly discovered Biden emails that Trump is talking about? He said that Twitter suspended his account for posting a New York Post story.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/joe-bidens-polling-lead-slips-in-wake-of-post-report-on-hunter/

FBI is investigating this as a russian disinformation campaign. We know trump needs all the help he can get from his buddy putin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

I wonder if the next president will support the Pebble Mine?

I think we’ll find out in Jan 2025.  :rolleyes:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LukeJ said:

The IBD/TIPP national tracking poll, released Saturday, puts Biden at 50 percent in the head-to-head matchup, with Trump at 43 percent. The 7-point advantage is well outside the survey’s 3 percent margin of error.

 

I suspect that the 'newly discovered' emails are not genuine.  You know, fake news.  Besides, even if they are 100% accurate, Hunter Biden is not running for president.

Any of you guys have adult 'children'?  Are you to be held responsible for everything they do in life?  Should you be held back in your professional career because of alleged mistakes made by your offspring?

I have to laugh anytime this sort of thing is brought up.  I mean really, if this is the most damning thing....   :laught16:

It will be interesting to see if there's still time for another flip or flop by The Donald.  About the mining thing.

Meanwhile....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/#60dc49831d60

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/10/rudy-giulianis-daughter-on-voting-for-biden

Hey, don't believe Trump. Believe Biden....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Hey, don't believe Trump. Believe Biden....

 

You're absolutely right. trump has no credibility.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Morlock said:

FBI is investigating this as a russian disinformation campaign. We know trump needs all the help he can get from his buddy putin.

The Russians have definitely been involved in US mining. They gave hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clintons, not for the Pebble Mine but for the Uranium One deal. Then Hillary paid for the Russian disinformation in the Steele dossier that started the bogus Russia witch hunt.  
AND THEN, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow gave 3.5 million to Hunter Biden. What do you suppose that was for?

  • well done 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

The Russians have definitely been involved in US mining. They gave hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clintons, not for the Pebble Mine but for the Uranium One deal. Then Hillary paid for the Russian disinformation in the Steele dossier that started the bogus Russia witch hunt.  
AND THEN, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow gave 3.5 million to Hunter Biden. What do you suppose that was for?

Carlson, Hannity and Limburger don't have any credibility either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When Bob started this topic I knew it was more about the up coming election and not so much about the Pebble mine, I was hoping that was the case and everyone would stay on topic.....but that seems impossible.

This topic is locked.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...