Nugget Shooter Forums

Crater near Mexico . Why do you say there’s no marking or writing?

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Maybe some of those yohimbine and rhinoceros horn capsules that Stillhealing Heelblister is snacking on all the time might help too.

:laught16:

Don't forget the horny goat weed to keep up your, err, endurance when outin the field lookin'...

With any luck  the black  Leaverite  just might be black jade... or still just iron

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe this also works if you recite, "Woman, man, camera, person, TV" out loud a few times.

Come on guys! This material is a goldmine to inspire me to write my stories. There are so many hidden gems in their obsessive perspectives that make life so interesting. It is a thrill to get int

Well, we did just travel through the debris field from the tail of comet Swift-Tuttle, and that space ship hiding behind it may have left something behind and we picked it up by accident.  But I’m cer

Posted Images

1 hour ago, GotAU? said:

91DD069C-F772-4C88-B37D-7A06787D6DDB.jpeg

Just leaving this here if anyone reading that scientific reference :89: didn’t know the difference...

Any old ologist will do when you are having a discussion like this one.

In these threads we have had diamonds from Venus, exploding sandstone from Mars and a lunar chunk of adobe. This time it is Holy fish tank gravel. Bill Peter's will smoke a turd in eternal hell for his blasphemy.

:25r30wi:

These threads are the real treasures on Nugget Shooter. I love these guys! We have a whole collection of them over the years. Some of the best discussions we have are on threads where some guy found a chunk of asphalt and thinks it came from the moon.

They seem to come in groups. We had several a few months ago and then it was quiet for a while. I wonder if another herd of them is just over the horizon?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Any old ologist will do when you are having a discussion like this one.

In these threads we have had diamonds from Venus, exploding sandstone from Mars and a lunar chunk of adobe. This time it is Holy fish tank gravel. Bill Peter's will smoke a turd in eternal hell for his blasphemy.

:25r30wi:

These threads are the real treasures on Nugget Shooter. I love these guys! We have a whole collection of them over the years. Some of the best discussions we have are on threads where some guy found a chunk of asphalt and thinks it came from the moon.

They seem to come in groups. We had several a few months ago and then it was quiet for a while. I wonder if another herd of them is just over the horizon?

Well, we did just travel through the debris field from the tail of comet Swift-Tuttle, and that space ship hiding behind it may have left something behind and we picked it up by accident.  But I’m certainly not going to remove any body parts to be able to go for a ride in it! Remember that one?

• Like 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1
10 minutes ago, GotAU? said:

Well, we did just travel through the debris field from the tail of comet Swift-Tuttle, and that space ship hiding behind it may have left something behind and we picked it up by accident.  But I’m certainly not going to remove any body parts to be able to go for a ride in it! Remember that one?

I must have missed that one. Were the aliens hiding their spaceships behind the comet's again?

Those aliens are sneaky rascals. I wouldn't put it past them to cloak the mothership in the tail of a comet. It sounds just like something they would do.

Edit- I just figured it out from the "body part" comment. I had forgotten that story line. It was so long ago and so many wackos ago.

It must be all the child's blood I drank down at the Pizza Hut affecting my memory.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bedrock Bob said:

I must have missed that one. Were the aliens hiding their spaceships behind the comet's again?

Those aliens are sneaky rascals. I wouldn't put it past them to cloak the mothership in the tail of a comet. It sounds just like something they would do.

Oh gosh, it was a 70’s thing... 39 members of the Heaven’s Gate Cult died in San Diego after removing their own pair of... um, you know, and then they killed themselves to go ride on a spaceship that was supposedly hiding behind comet Hale-Bopp.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Yeah...Hale Bopp. They cut their plums off and took poison Jim Jones style didn't they?

Yup, comets and space stuff do weird things to people! I guess the aliens saw Star Trek movies and noticed how Captain Kirk was with the alien girls, they didn’t want any of that happening on their ship! :5bat:

Edited by GotAU?
1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Come on guys!

This material is a goldmine to inspire me to write my stories. There are so many hidden gems in their obsessive perspectives that make life so interesting. It is a thrill to get into the mentality of their thinking and run with it to fully explore the ulterior universe in which they they reside and repackage it in a fun, and entertaining way for your viewing pleasure.

Les keep life interesting and enjoy the banter,

billpeters

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Electrogravitic technologies take care of "cloaking" without need for a comet tail.

Nick Cook covered that -30 years ago- in his book about Zero Point energy.

Where have you been?

1 hour ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Electrogravitic technologies take care of "cloaking" without need for a comet tail.

Nick Cook covered that -30 years ago- in his book about Zero Point energy.

Where have you been?

Only Klingons have that technology, Starfleet tried but it messed up some people.  It is coming into reality though, some experiments with cloaking small particles are successful.  All cool tech stuff!

15 minutes ago, GotAU? said:

Only Klingons have that technology, Starfleet tried but it messed up some people.  It is coming into reality though, some experiments with cloaking small particles are successful.  All cool tech stuff!

The Nazi's developed some theories and prototypes back in the '40s.

We kidnapped their scientists, equipment and tons of documents at the end of the war.