Nugget Shooter Forums

Crater near Mexico . Why do you say there’s no marking or writing?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe this also works if you recite, "Woman, man, camera, person, TV" out loud a few times.

Come on guys! This material is a goldmine to inspire me to write my stories. There are so many hidden gems in their obsessive perspectives that make life so interesting. It is a thrill to get int

Wait, you think posting a screenshot from Wikipedia, which says that lunar rocks are igneous, somehow proves that lunar rocks are sedimentary? You are either completely delusional, or you’re trolling

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Adolf said:

You’re not looking right , or your not educated enough. Check this lunar slab I got right here .

58C3AF76-C905-419C-B03E-F70A7FCA14B0.jpeg

87E4E6AB-7271-4B86-9B0A-F6498D588018.jpeg

14EBA4C6-3559-4EDF-8602-7E96130BA476.jpeg

4E6B729D-11C9-477A-93F7-256C469C5F84.jpeg

You've sent nothing but photos of ordinary rocks and that makes you an expert? That's laughable.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Morlock said:

You've sent nothing but photos of ordinary rocks and that makes you an expert? That's laughable.

You know you see markings and writing . Looks like a evil tree and a apple ... look again .. I’m not crazy 

AFEF1F33-BABE-4938-94EF-44936D90E02D.jpeg

1AE873BB-DED6-4E75-91F9-B0FDE0518048.jpeg

Posted (edited)

If I told you what brought this to me you would think I’m crazy , I’m not though ,  what’s crazy is what brought me a few of these stones ( biblical ) and that everyone says there’s nothing ? Now that’s calling a black kettle white lol ...  if you really can’t see the truth , tells me something really bad about to go down .... I need your help for the love of god !  I myself would have gave up a long time ago , but what brought me these stones sounds like a novel from the Bible ... please don’t call me crazy ... please look again!

Edited by Adolf

That is a common piece of terrestrial iron. Probably hematite. All that is needed to prove it is a magnet and a piece of sandpaper.

Do a basic streak test and this will prove beyond a doubt that you have common terrestrial mineral iron.

There is no free metallic iron. No chondrules. No fusion crust. No regmaglypts. Absolutely nothing that would indicate this is a meteorite.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Adolf said:

You know you see markings and writing . Looks like a evil tree and a apple ... look again .. I’m not crazy 

AFEF1F33-BABE-4938-94EF-44936D90E02D.jpeg

1AE873BB-DED6-4E75-91F9-B0FDE0518048.jpeg

I see  only Batman's outline , in profile,w/ with his cape spread  ,...no apple. no writing.

Just a bunch of rocks  imo.

7 hours ago, Adolf said:

I have unimaginable skills . You would not believe me if I told you . Anyways I appreciate your time :)

Donald? Is that you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
39 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

I see several nice specimens of apophenial delusiorite. But nothing that resembles any meteorite I have ever seen.

A couple might be pareidolian imaginite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, billpeters said:

There are zero lunar meteorites found in North or South America.  Your rock is common sedimentary rock with nothing at all like a meteorite much less a lunar meteorite.

Visit a rock shop and handle real meteorites to learn about the hobby.

billpeters

I asked you , are you skilled enough to give me a correct answer. You failed me. I am Jeremiah.... this is the axe of eden 

5B335034-DD08-42EE-AB5B-F047B827305B.jpeg

1 minute ago, Adolf said:

I asked you , are you skilled enough to give me a correct answer. You failed me. I am Jeremiah.... this is the axe of eden 

5B335034-DD08-42EE-AB5B-F047B827305B.jpeg

For living a lie to the people like u have , I give you to the wrath of the beholder , he will decide your fate . 

23 minutes ago, Adolf said:

I give you to the wrath of the beholder , he will decide your fate . 

Adolf,

Here are two pics of the "Wrath of the Beholder"  that you say you are giving me. I am looking forward to getting it from you.

Thanks!

billpeters

t2i7f9aumg341.jpg

Wrath of the Beholder!

• Like 1

Adolf,

I have merged both of your topics into one, there's no reason to have 2 topics about a crater near Mexico from you, if you don't get the responses you seek from these 2 topics merged back into one don't start another one, it will be deleted.

IMHO, you're not very clear on what you want from the forum members in this topic, you have not ask very clearly for any advice, if at all, you have only ranted at everyone who responds in your topic, and even ranted at members who haven't responded, so get to the point please!

• Like 1

The rock you are holding is a piece of hematite that has been shined up with abrasive paper. It is obviously terrestrial iron ore and you can see the abrasive scratches.

I have tons of the stuff. It is a very common mineral. 

19 hours ago, Adolf said:

Ok ,  now you know lunar is sedimentary. You sure your qualified to do this job?

D7F37858-3E56-454A-8574-E3FEA463E4A9.png

Wait, you think posting a screenshot from Wikipedia, which says that lunar rocks are igneous, somehow proves that lunar rocks are sedimentary? You are either completely delusional, or you’re trolling us. I don’t think you’re trolling us. I am genuinely concerned for your mental health. Please seek professional help immediately.

• Like 2

A low dose of Diazepam and a diet high in fiber with a regular exercise regimen is highly recommended. Avoid alcohol of any kind. 

Refocusing your attention is a simple technique that often brings immediate improvement. A good schedule with little idle time helps to keep the mind occupied. Even simple things like playing background music can keep your mind from hyper focusing on obsessive topics. 

Vocalizing and humming while tapping your forehead lightly with your fingers will break your focus from an obsessive thought pattern. When you feel yourself believing these are meteorites simply repeat a simple mantra and tap your head lightly with your fingers for 2-3 minutes and you will find your fixation will disappear and (relatively) normal thought patterns will take their place.

Maybe some of those yohimbine and rhinoceros horn capsules that Stillhealing Heelblister is snacking on all the time might help too.

:laught16:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Adolf said:

Begging to think maybe they are older than dinosaurs, I have spotted  biblical dragon 🐉 markings on them . Maybe not 4 .6 million  years ago , but over 460 billion years ago 

58434049-2AC9-4770-A035-7A2C3F3D4C60.png

91DD069C-F772-4C88-B37D-7A06787D6DDB.jpeg

Just leaving this here if anyone reading that scientific reference :89: didn’t know the difference...

Edited by GotAU?
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Vocalizing and humming while tapping your forehead lightly with your fingers will break your focus from an obsessive thought pattern. When you feel yourself believing these are meteorites simply repeat a simple mantra and tap your head lightly with your fingers for 2-3 minutes and you will find your fixation will disappear and (relatively) normal thought patterns will take their place.

I believe this also works if you recite, "Woman, man, camera, person, TV" out loud a few times.

• Like 2

I’m surprised no one could see the Chinese writing on all of those.

There’s been quite a few meteorites like that for sale on eBay lately, it seems.

Edited by GotAU?
  • Like 1