Nugget Shooter Forums

Alien abduction and robot probes

About 24 hours ago I was abducted by strange alien beings and probed by a seven foot robot with eight arms made of gold and with deep seeking capabilities.

I was taken from my home in a beam of golden light. The details are very unclear. I remember bright lights and a group of dark skinned aliens with gold nuggets on chains. The leader explained that he was from the planet Jamaica and his assistants were from planet Pakistan and planet Lebanon in the Middle Eastern galaxy. Where there is much gold.

There were dark skinned nurses wearing masks with beautiful black eyes that were not aliens. They were from my home planet whose recent odd orbit suggests it might be a moon of planet Russia.

They took me into a room on a stretcher where a giant seven foot robot with eight arms did unspeakable things to my body. The aliens observed the process while the darkest skinned alien from planet Jamaica made four small incisions in my abdomen with a gold scalpel.

They communicated with each other in a series of clicks and grunts in a language I could not decipher. But I understood them in a strange telepathic way.

Throughout the entire ordeal I had a strange sense of peace. I was not afraid. I knew these aliens meant no harm to me. They were there to help me. And the giant eight armed robot was their trusted helper. He reminded me of Ganesh and when I said his name one of the aliens from the Asian galaxy giggled a little.

I awoke to find the alien from planet Jamaica showing me pictures from inside my body on his Ipad. They had repaired a hole in my abdomen and installed a piece of solid gold space mesh created on some moon of Johnson and Johnson. I felt a lot of pain and was a bit weak but the dark skinned one assured me it was normal and would soon pass.

The dark eyed beauties in masks from the new moon of Russia comforted me and brought me crackers and cranberry juice. They spoke in an earthly language that I was familiar with but could not completely decipher. I was still very groggy and in a little pain so they gave me medicine from the poppy fields of planet New Zealand. They helped me stand and walk. They were very kind. 

After I walked with them a bit I was able to pee again and they contacted my son who was very concerned. He came and took me back to my home planet in his space shuttle. We talked for a while about the experience and soon I was in my bed.

I woke in a bit of pain and realized that it was not a dream. There were four incisions in my belly all a perfect 8mm. In length made with a super sharp golden instrument that was obviously not of this world. The bulge in my side was gone and it felt thicker and reinforced. My abdomen was sore from the work of the giant robot but the dark eyed inhabitants from the new moon of Russia had supplied me with plenty of magic pills. 

Im up and walking around with no problem now. Things will be back to normal in a day or three.

I have a deep lingering respect for these aliens and their giant robot friend who helped me. And I feel a sense of kinship and even love for the dark eyed beauties in masks from the new moon of Russia.

Despite the harrowing ordeal they meant no harm and helped cure me. God bless these aliens that have come to the new moon of Russia to help its inhabitants. And much thanks to the eight armed robot Ganesh that made it possible. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • well done 1
  • wow 1

Great story Bob and with a good outcome!

BUT PLEASE edited your post and add a little bit about gold prospecting so I don't have to remove your topic!!

• Like 1

The dark eyed ones from the planet Russia probably threw you out for talking too much.  Glad to hear that everything went well and are on the mend.  Just remember to allocate the heavy chores to your young'un like pulling an elk out of the woods this fall.  

Old Tom 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Old Tom said:

The dark eyed ones from the planet Russia probably threw you out for talking too much.  Glad to hear that everything went well and are on the mend.  Just remember to allocate the heavy chores to your young'un like pulling an elk out of the woods this fall.  

Old Tom 

That is going to be the hard part for me. As soon as I feel good I start working hard. That is what caused the hernia after the last surgery.

I'm taking it easy for at least six months this time. I'm going to have to. After this much trouble down there I dont have too many chances left.

Those prayers worked Tom. Thanks.

• well done 1