Nugget Shooter Forums

All the gold I found since Mid-April

Hopefully some of you other guys have been doing better than myself.

Perhaps, this can be a thread where all are welcome to post their gold found since the world changed.

Seriously, anyone who found some nuggets since April, post em up.  Let's see them !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That cricket has found more gold than the 'Two Toms'.  We haven't been out this year as yet due to other than the heat and virus.  Young Tom is all tied up taking care of his wife who is very ill.  I've been coming back from my own bout with hospitals and cancer.  My back and legs don't work very good anymore and tomorrow I go to the doc to find out about Stem Cell Therapy for my knees.  I sure would like to get out again.  I know there is a big nugget out there just waiting to be picked up and i want to be the one to do it.  The rains are coming and cooler weather is not far away.  Screw the 'Virus'  :-)  

Old Tom       

• Like 3

I will pray for peace for your family and if I see your big nugget I will leave it out there with your name on it . I really hope the health issues you and your family are going through will get solutions and that your doctors get the wisdom they need to treat them . Blessing my friend .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ok, I’ll post something. I got lucky last month and swung over this specimen in way up Northern California . I dug up a big rock and thought it was a hot rock but then swung back over the hole and the target was still in the hole and I found this. It was only 4” deep and I was using my trusty GPX4000 with the 12”x15” Commander coil.

4DF90500-E8FF-4722-AA39-23D4189E113F.jpeg

• Like 13
  • well done 5
  • wow 2
10 minutes ago, goldrivermike said:

Ok, I’ll post something. I got lucky last month and swung over this specimen in way up Northern California . I dug up a big rock and thought it was a hot rock but then swung back over the hole and the target was still in the hole and I found this. It was only 4” deep and I was using my trusty GPX4000 with the 12”x15” Commander coil.

4DF90500-E8FF-4722-AA39-23D4189E113F.jpeg

Great Find! Well done Mike!

Yeah....  That's quite a nugget Mike !!  :yesss:

Congratulations!!

Last time I was out was in mid May.  Got these with the gold monster up Truck wash.

Sure hope we get some monsoons this year! 

Tom H.

SAM_3269.thumb.JPG.ef4966dbdb52e0b7fbe2cf1a29ab651e.jpg

• Like 6
  • well done 2

Thats an impressive chunk of gold Mike!
Very nice.

Tom H.

My finds for April/May, then the engine in my prospecting rig went Tango/Uniform. 
239D2990-9F26-4F5C-8AD6-CD8058C7A4EE.jpeg

0F3CE420-DF0F-4992-A298-57578E588F18.jpeg

• Like 6
  • well done 1

I'm happy to say I got out, got the skunk. 

Found some acreage that the entire section had been claimed, and someone dropped the claim.  Very hard to get to with no roads and trails touching this acreage.  Nice dark red quartz and bedrock to get anyone excited, so its worth another trip back.

• Like 3

Copy on the Tango/Uniform. Nice Gold!

Well Hello Luke,.....

Sure glad this "ISN'T" one of those "Way-To-present, AND Way-to-frequent"  Leftest, ...Rightest, ...Political, ....Opinionated, ...Extreemest,...Conspiracy Theoryest  Bull Sh.... posts that persist on this forum these days;...  I'ts gotten to where it's not even worth posting a picture on here any more,....But, for the sake of what gold has been found lately I'll post a couple just to keep the subject on track.  The last photo (of the vile of gold) is what I have accumulated thus far by panning-out concentrates at home.  So far I have only 2.15 grams of: specks, flakes, slivers, some wire gold, safety pin head size nuggets, sub-pickers, and a couple actual pickers.  I'ts been way-too frig'n HOT even up here to go out much.  Keep er-Safe out there.......  Gary 

SAM_2221.JPG

SAM_2225.JPG

4.10 Grams.JPG

SAM_2391.JPG

• Like 6
  • Hmmmmmm 1
  • well done 2

Hey Gary.  Glad you're still out and about.

Nice gold.  :)

23 hours ago, LowPoint said:

Well Hello Luke,.....

Sure glad this "ISN'T" one of those "Way-To-present, AND Way-to-frequent"  Leftest, ...Rightest, ...Political, ....Opinionated, ...Extreemest,...Conspiracy Theoryest  Bull Sh.... posts that persist on this forum these days;...  I'ts gotten to where it's not even worth posting a picture on here any more,....But, for the sake of what gold has been found lately I'll post a couple just to keep the subject on track.  The last photo (of the vile of gold) is what I have accumulated thus far by panning-out concentrates at home.  So far I have only 2.15 grams of: specks, flakes, slivers, some wire gold, safety pin head size nuggets, sub-pickers, and a couple actual pickers.  I'ts been way-too frig'n HOT even up here to go out much.  Keep er-Safe out there.......  Gary 

SAM_2221.JPG

SAM_2225.JPG

4.10 Grams.JPG

SAM_2391.JPG

Nice finds Gary!   Not so much the heat up there as the dern humidity! We were up there in Aug camping and it rained. It was so Awesome and cool that day/night. The next day was absolutely brutal. I drank my whole 3 liter back pack just going up one wash. Thats all I did was one wash that day :) Altitude change kick my butt up there also. 

Tom H. 

• Like 2

for me since Ive never found any-maybe one of these days :idunno: No nugget Mike C...:200:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Only one for me. But the boys have had me busy chasing coins and relics so only one gold trip really.

20200404_184547.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • well done 1
37 minutes ago, Mike C... said:

for me since Ive never found any-maybe one of these days :idunno: No nugget Mike C...:200:

Sounds like you need to watch more YouTube videos.   :4chsmu1:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, LukeJ said:

Sounds like you need to watch more YouTube videos.   :4chsmu1:

Do you know of a good video-Im still looking :inocent:No nugget Mke C...:200:

Edited by Mike C...
  • Like 2

Here's one I've watched a couple times.  These guys have been moderately successful over the years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, TomH said:

Nice finds Gary!   Not so much the heat up there as the dern humidity! We were up there in Aug camping and it rained. It was so Awesome and cool that day/night. The next day was absolutely brutal. I drank my whole 3 liter back pack just going up one wash. Thats all I did was one wash that day :) Altitude change kick my butt up there also. 

Tom H. 

Hello Tom H,......Well, we finally got some rain up here today!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAHOOOOOO,.. and it's nice and cool at 9PM tonight (it's a well-welcomed 65 deg right now),......going to be some very nice sleeping with all the windows open tonight!!!  Tomorrow and Saturday are supposed to be about the same with rain and more thunder storms.  Boy, I don't know how you guys handle it down there in the valley???? To Hot for me. :evil1:    Gary  :200:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, LowPoint said:

Hello Tom H,......Well, we finally got some rain up here today!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAHOOOOOO,.. and it's nice and cool at 9PM tonight (it's a well-welcomed 65 deg right now),......going to be some very nice sleeping with all the windows open tonight!!!  Tomorrow and Saturday are supposed to be about the same with rain and more thunder storms.  Boy, I don't know how you guys handle it down there in the valley???? To Hot for me. :evil1:    Gary  :200:

Glad to hear about the rain! We need rain and chiggers   :) Not to bad down here right now. 88F. Feels kind of cool out. A very mild monsoon so far. But, that can flip on a dime. 

Tom H. 

1 hour ago, LukeJ said:

Here's one I've watched a couple times.  These guys have been moderately successful over the years.

Yah.....moderately successful....:ROFL: They can sniff gold out of a concrete slab! 

Tom H. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, LukeJ said:

Ive heard of them! They do ok for a bunch of novices. Haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1