Nugget Shooter Forums

The removed "Thread regarding mask deleted" topic

The topic was removed because it seems whenever there's a topic that gains interest there's always the very few that very well knows the rules of Bill's Nugget Shooters Forum feel they need to breaks those rules for whatever their reason is which ends up getting the topic removed, then all the members who were following the few rules we have here lose out because of those few rule breakers and not being able to voice their opinions.

I have been working 6 to 7 days a week, at a minimum of least 10 hours a day for the past several months so I don't have the time to remove or edit out the offending posts and issue warnings to the offenders, who very well know who you are, so the only option I have left is to remove the entire topic.

That being said, I wanted to post an explanation, so everyone have a great day, I have to go back to work!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Next the offending members will be addressed, all I can say it is disrespectful and yes breaking the rules. If you show up one day and can't get in you know why, nuff said. Soooooo if you fellers decide to flare up again, C-Ya. Like Skip said there are several and you know who you are? Dang ya get a nice place to play that is free if ya want and ya go and start breaking the windows out. sheeeeese

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • well done 1